Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you wear?

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I wear just a black hoodie and shades and black trainers (sneakers), and dark/ neutral colour pants.

No point in try harding and trying to stand out.

I see loads of subs 5 fashionmaxxing and they still look like sub 5s, except more pathetic.

Good looking guys can wear a pair of old walmart sweatpants with holes in and a shit stained wife beater and still mog

I also don't wear deodorant or smell stuff because I am never around anyone anyway, and no smell for your face

just shorts and a plain red shirt

I wear just a black hoodie and shades and black trainers (sneakers), and dark/ neutral colour pants.

I see loads of subs 5 fashionmaxxing and they still look like sub 5s, except more pathetic.

Good looking guys can wear a pair of old walmart sweatpants with holes in and a shit stained wife beater and still mog
I had a time where I was cringemaxxing in gucci clothes (fucked up my financial situation for this shit), god I was such a delusional idiot

I had a time where I was cringemaxxing in gucci clothes (fucked up my financial situation for this shit), god I was such a delusional idiot
I had a phase wear I tried to dress like Patrick Bateman and bought myself savile row attire.

In my 1st yr of college I wore hugo boss and armani and I just got ridiculed for it

Shorts and white light shirt. There's no need for hoodies in my tropical shit hole.

I usually wear all black I look like a sub5 emo boy

I had a phase wear I tried to dress like Patrick Bateman and bought myself savile row attire.

In my 1st yr of college I wore hugo boss and armani and I just got ridiculed for it
ER fell for that too, truly over

I try to not look homeless.

Random shit and a rotation of shoes

Jeans and a tshirt

hoodies to hide my aushwitz frame, and jeans

nothing. why should I? I go like I was born.
Outside I wear my lacerna

Last edited:
Summer - T-shirt and shorts.

Winter - T-shirt, long-sleeved top, fleece/hooded jumper, hat and shorts.

Summer - black cap, T-shirt and shorts
Winter - black beanie (like the doomer), T-shirt, black sweatpants, and when I go out a jacket