Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you wear everyday?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-

I don't really care about clothes anymore since face is all so i just wear comfy clothes like this every day.

No clothes can fix your face.

6ft sixteen year old private school going Sherpa wearing athlete who wears nice clothes....but incel just like the rest of us right? :ha..feels::feelsmega:

@carticel true but I’m not even 6ft tall and I’m older than you and my clothes are lame

im on vacations and i dont leave my house and its summer so i wear sport shorts and a tshirt

Burberry polo or Kenzo sweatshirt, chinos, Common Projects.

I'm thinking of buying Gucci Aces

i wear hoddies , sweatpants and dirty sneakers
thats how i like it

T-shirt and jeans. Hoodie or jumper if it's cold

doctor dad mogs me

Boxers and a shirt

Burberry polo or Kenzo sweatshirt, chinos, Common Projects.

I'm thinking of buying Gucci Aces
Aces aren't worth it imo. As an incel best to not draw attention to yourself, others can tell you are fashioncoping hard.

I don't like Kenzo, way too flashy for me. Common projects are nice but fairly uncomfortable.
im on vacations and i dont leave my house and its summer so i wear sport shorts and a tshirt
are u from australia

My work makes me wear a polo and cargo pants, so 99% of the time that’s what I’m wearing.

I sleep in my underwear, shower and then change into my work uniform. I go to work, stop at the grocery on the way home from work and then come home and undress. I haven’t wore anything but my work uniform in probably 2 years since every time I leave my house I’m heading to work or coming from work, jfl.

Aces aren't worth it imo. As an incel best to not draw attention to yourself, others can tell you are fashioncoping hard.

I don't like Kenzo, way too flashy for me. Common projects are nice but fairly uncomfortable.

Yeah, you're probably right about the Aces. Kenzo is OK I think, I like the embroidery. Idk, I think CPs are comfortable.

Also, Neuw makes pretty comfortable pants.

Yeah, you're probably right about the Aces. Kenzo is OK I think, I like the embroidery. Idk, I think CPs are comfortable.

Also, Neuw makes pretty comfortable pants.
It's probably just my foot shape, I have long feet.

I don't really like jeans. My mom used to make me wear button down shirts and nice jeans to school everyday when I was young so I don't really wear either anymore. My wardrobe consists of khakis and sweatpants.

71q9nNOGCzL UL1500  1
black Nike jumper

4941259 1 black
black chinos
Download 6
full black Nike air Max

I wear black on the outside, as black as i feel on the inside

Um Jeans hoodie and shitty black trainers.

man

is cuyen actually a chad? im too new for this shit ngl

is cuyen actually a chad? im too new for this shit ngl
Yes, he’s a Chad probably. @TheSecondComing is the cutest member on the forum now.

I go out shirtless.

i wear shit like this mostly.
IMG 20200115 223318

I probably dress the most formal of all members on this site, I used to be a big fan of Reviewbrah and he somewhat inspired my way of dressing although I don't wear suits like him because that would make me look like a massive sperg. I try to dress as formal as I possibly can without standing out too much and looking like I just got back from the 1950s.
I dislike how most people dress like slobs nowadays and not conforming to modern fashion standards makes me feel intellectually superior to normalfags. Plus I'm not going to give any money to Judeo-globalist companies like Nike who already make enough cash and use part of their income to fund leftist agendas.

Work slacks, a collared shirt and tie on weekdays.

On weekends, jeans and a t-shirt.

Hoodie and jogging pants.
If working hoodie and jeans.

some thick incel jacket
sweaters or hoody

Jeans or brown trousers

these shoes cause it's cold now

I mostly choose dark blue, probably because it's the least eyecatching colour I can find
I have no style but I just don't want to stand out too much

Last edited:
usually it's sweatpants or jeans depending on where i'm going and a t-shirt, i add a hoodie and jacket depending on how cold it is. i have formal clothes for occasions that call for it but those are rare.

@carticel I wear the same things as you but instead of Adidas ultraboost , I wear Nike Air 270
I wear Patagonia , Nike Air clothes and Ralph Lauren.

depends on the weather but nothing special

@carticel I wear the same things as you but instead of Adidas ultraboost , I wear Nike Air 270
I wear Patagonia , Nike Air clothes and Ralph Lauren.
Nice I have considered Nike airmaxxing ( :feelskek: )

Standard incel uniform. Slacks and a polo shirt. Even though I’m allowed to wear jeans at work I still wear slacks.

My school has uniform, so I wear that, but I’d wear a $100 - $200 jacket, and a hoodie underneath it that costs no less than $60, depending on the weather. When I’m inside I wear whatever to keep me warm or cool, again, depending on the weather. As for any other day that I don’t have school, I usually wear outfits that cost $300-350 or sometimes more. If I’m going to exercise outside then I don’t really wear anything expensive.