Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you want more, a girlfriend who loves you or just plain sex?

A girlfriend who loves you or just sex?

• Loving girlfriend.

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Sex.

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Both.

Votes: 37 39.8%

• Total voters
Society implementing rules and restrictions and social norms plays a role in how someone ACTS. For example, let's say a sexually frustrated man with 0 legal access of sex feels a really strong desire to satiate his desire. What's stopping him from raping someone (excluding morals and other factors)? The rules that society implements (jail for sexual assault) prevents such a man from doing such an act.

Does this get rid of his urges and desires? Nope, it just limits the way he acts.

You are arguing a falsehood within a falsehood (this is so meta)

You are arguing in defense of mental afflictions ironically while using a BIOLOGICAL URGE in your example, why don't you swap out the want of sex with a guy thinking everyone around him are aliens from space and he has to kill them to end the invasion, your comparison seems ridiculous then doesn't it

If you are going to make a case for mental afflictions then use a mental example, use an example of depression, feeling lonely, etc, don't use a biological example, that's completely fallacious and only proves my point

You can't compare a biological craving to a mental one which has more to do with social conditioning than biology

Without social norms, rules and regulations a foid is motivated purely by hedonism. By implementing these factors, it doesn't stop what the foid may desire but rather it limits their actions or even keeps them away from performing unwanted actions.

My point exactly, if wanting to fuck specifically Chad was something women COULD NOT HELP, then social norms and regulations would not make a difference, women would do it regardless and die doing it, if a law came out today banning humans from eating food, there's no fucking way anyone would even be capable of obeying that law because eating is a BIOLOGICAL CRAVING.

Do you not get my point, you are treating desires that are just in your head, that can be conditioned and trained away, as though they are biological desires which you can't condition or train out of existence

Do you think the men of the past were as "emotional" as men today, do you think they cared as much about a woman "loving them" or did they just want a woman for the sake of physical pleasure and progeny?

I'd argue men of the way back past obviously weren't as emotional, or caring, or thinking about "love", the things you are speaking about as though they are absolutes, only exist today due to social conditioning and differences in norms and values. They aren't biological at all, its socialized.

Definitely the first option. I think im asexual, thats why.

1. Friendship is an approximation

2. Love doesn't exist, not in the sense you are portraying it as with your words, its completely physical, saying you wish you had a woman that "loved" you, is just a euphemistic way of saying you wish you had a woman that was "physically attracted" to you, why beat around the bush with poetic subjectivity to make "love" seem like something unreal and magical
1. incels don't have friends tho

And normalfags think we only want sex JFL

One or the other implies that I am choosing between casual sex and cuckoldry. Given that only Chad is able to achieve easily accessible casual sex, I would choose to be able to have casual sex, because then by extension I would be Chad and I would have no trouble finding a girlfriend who loves me.

Jfl if you chose the "girlfriend who loves you" option, that's basically just being a platonic beta orbiter emotional tampon for her. You don't actually mean anything to her.

Both. Sex without love is better than love without sex though.