Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you want in life? (be as unrealistic as you want).

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Disclaimer: this thread is pointless. You will gain nothing by reading or posting.

What do you want in life? You can be as unrealistic as possible. Whatever your heart desires, no matter how dumb or irrational it might be.

Personally, I'd like to find a "passion". Find something to be really good at, that comes easy to me, and that I can use to make a lot of money. I also want to have a lot of free time. Other than that, I'd like a cute girl. A 7/10 or even 8/10 that is a kind, sweet girl, not materialistic at all, and loves me for all my quirks. Spend my days making money with my "passion", which doesn't even feel like work since I like it, and spending time with my loyal girl, kissing and cuddling all the time.

P.S: Neither a thing that I can be good at or passionate exists, nor a woman that is nice like that (all women are cunts).

Be 7’0 and have a 10/10 face and be white and be omnipotent

i want a pound of weed

All I want is inner happiness tbh

Wish I didn’t hate myself

That's vague as hell man. I'm not sure that even exists.
I don’t know how else to describe it. I’d just like to feel somewhat happy and not completely despise myself I guess.

a loving, intelligent foid who's ready to die by my side.

I don’t know how else to describe it. I’d just like to feel somewhat happy and not completely despise myself I guess.
So you want to feel like you're high, but be completely sober?

Yeah, sure. I do feel much more happy when I’m on drugs tbh.
Too bad there's so many downsides to drugs. The price, the stigma, the potential of getting fired, the possibility of being found out by your parents, and the worst of all - ruining your health.

a 2D gf

or drugs

Inner peace and a loving relationship. I would be a happy person if I had those two things.

I dream of the day where my psyche isn't a warzone and I get to come home from work to a great gf/wife.

Looksmax and emptiness

I would like to find out after looksmaxxing that I was never incel to begin with but instead I am Chad-lite and the Chadness was just hidden behind all the fat all those years.

Then also I would like to make 10 million Euros from CFD trading.

A gf, more steam games

Tall and attractive tbh

A girlfriend.

IPF world record

become immortal, merge with a computer or something, become omniscient and know everything (pretty much 100%ing life) and then not existing

tons of money and a non gold digging wife