Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what do you use to clean your m/b, monitor/tv, controller

what do you use

• nothing

• something (tell)

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
surely, you, a dirty, sweaty incel, regularly cleans their stuff right?
i use glass cleaner

Monitors, get distilled water and a clean microfiber cloth. Be careful with regular water or glass cleaners, they can leave a bunch of residue behind.

Controllers get alcohol wipes or a soapy bath in case of keyboard keys.

For the actual computer, just some glass cleaner for the outside of the case. Also compressed air for the fans, soapy water for the heat sinks if you can take them apart.

Although I am thinking of getting some pcb cleaner because just hitting it with some air is not enough sometimes.

People clean those things? :soy:

Keyboard: alcohol + paper towels for surface areas, get the keys out and then vacuum, toothpicks to get the shit loose from inside the keys and then vacuum it

Mouse: paper towels + alcohol for surface, toothpick to get shit loose and then wipe it down one more time

Monitors: they sell alcohol wipes for this so I use that

I don't clean it tbh

Just glass cleaner, works great with all

I don't clean it because I have a bad personality

paper towels or sometimes just my hands with soap and some water, clean it off with shirt

alcohol and microfiber cloth

your m/b, monitor/tv, controller

motherboard? I don't. mouse and keyboard I use compressed air. Monitor I use glasses wipe, controller? I use a toothpick.

There is screen cleaning solutions.

that blue wipe thing

Something that's marketed as a screen cleaner

They get regularly washed in my coom anyways. Don't bring a black light into my apartment okay fbicels :feelsYall:

Screen kit for monitor but usually just wipe the dust off with a dry cloth, general purpose wet wipes for keyboard and mouse when too much grime builds up.

My spit, if necessary I also scratch with my nails

I don't clean shit tbh

Toothpicks, wet towels, glass cleaner and then dry it off with a dry towel.

I need to clean my phone tbh.

I just wipe it with my shirt y’all niggas cumming on your monitors and shit?

just a wet towel and then dry it with a dry towel

For electronic peripherals I use cotton swabs and 70-80% rubbing alcohol once a month or immediately after touching them if my hands are greasy from food, but this doesn't happen often. I'm OCD about having perfectly dry and clean hands. My hands are all red, cracked and sometimes bloody from using soap so often during the day.

I never sneeze or spit at my monitor so it's always clean. I only wipe off the dust every few weeks or so. If I do notice something on any of my displays I grab a wet/damp towel (distilled water) and gently rub away the dirt, spittle or whatever.

Using alcohol or soaps of any kind is bad for most displays. You can ruin the anti-glare filter/coating, leave permanent swirl marks or damage the oleophobic coating.

For my phone I usually wipe it off with my shirt, but I also have a few dedicated microfiber cloths for cleaning my phone.

Last edited:
Electric air duster for pc, a combination of glass cleaner like 1% with distilled water or alcohol (Depends on the panel)

can of air and a rag of some sort, or just my hand
now that you mention it, it's been a while since i've cleaned my stuff. i should probably clean it

Just put it in the dishwasher bro

I smack my keyboard when its upside down and thats about as far as I go personally

gay thread, go away

I spit mouthwash

Um 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.

Evaporates at room temperature so I'm not too worried about it screwing the electronics.

I lightly dampen a cloth with water. You're mostly just removing dust, unless you're a hardcore rotter like me and drops of your drink somehow get on your screen

I don't clean my monitor unless there's dust on it, but I regularly clean my keyboard with a mechanical keyboard cleaning kit.