Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think you'll die from?

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
How often do you think of death? I think I will die from the gas being on my house one day.

probably myself

Either lung or pancreatic cancer if I don't stop smoking and drinking.

From most to least likely

Natural causes(Old age)
A random accident
suicide

I would consider suicide if everything I value in life was gone.

I might be thinking something more conventional like getting shot or testicular cancer

complications from my asthma when i'm older

Is it really that bad?
mine isn't that bad, i don't need to use my inhaler most days but it's one of those things that gets worse with time, if nothing else happens when i get old i'll be more likely to get pneumonia and die that way

I hope a small meteorite. That’d be a way to go out. That or the armored car Michael saw the day he died.

mine isn't that bad, i don't need to use my inhaler most days but it's one of those things that gets worse with time, if nothing else happens when i get old i'll be more likely to get pneumonia and die that way
How old are you? Modern medicine will make a lot of progress in the upcoming decades

gun or drowning

I'll most likely die in a war against China and Russia.

Old age (natural) or through suicide

suicide or becoming homeless.

heart failure since I since down or lie down for probably 23 hours on a day off. I walk to work and walk around during the shift for a total of 6 hours usually so there's that

I'm hoping to 3-d print myself a nitrogen tank.

Overdose or headshot wound. But I hope it will be suicide.

Bullet to the head

I will die from manletism.

Rope 1st
Some disease 2nd
Freak accident 3rd

bullet to the brain or rope

getting shot by the police because I cant do it myself > suicide > old age (if surgery actually works) > random accidant (cant really happen cause I dont leave the house)

Probably going nuts, ending up in an insane asylum and kekking my self by banging my head against a wall.

Getting assassinated by the few remaining numale and roastie resistance after Incels take over the world and declare incellaw.

How often do you think of death? I think I will die from the gas being on my house one day.

I will die from utter satisfaction, when my revenge on this world is complete, my revenge will be so grand that my mind will kill itself because reality can't get any better so there's no point in continuing to live.

In a hail of bullets from the police

Something to do with my heart, I am certain of that

Sui of course, what else?