Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think will be the highest percentage of young men (18-30) not getting sex before society starts changing/collapsing?

What do you think will be the peak percentage of young men (18-30) not getting sex?

• 28% (things will improve from now on) - bluepiller if you vote this

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 30%

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 35%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40%

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • 50%

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • 60%

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • 70%

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • 80%

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • 90%

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • 100% (no man gets sex anymore - Chads turn volcel or sex robots fully take over)

Votes: 9 9.8%

• Total voters
Don't people remember 80% of men in some Asian country being single (incel)?

Asians are low T and master copers. I can't imagine white Americans getting to that point and still calmly taking it. Maybe I'm wrong about them though.

Here in Eastern Europe men are somewhat stoic but I doubt we will ever get to 80% without some real shit. Unfortunately, in Slavlands it would probably just lead to another stupid war between two Slavic nations.

Most men are too cowardly to revolt. The rate will hit like 95% then the population will collapse and everyone will devolve into being a rape monster who lives to hunt down foids and use their holes.

Asians are low T and master copers. I can't imagine white Americans getting to that point and still calmly taking it. Maybe I'm wrong about them though.

I know Asians are docile. Still though, if every friend group still has a guy or two getting laid, there won't develop a proper consensus among men that no one gets laid anymore.

I've had an easy time convincing even liberal incel guys about hypergamy and tinder after they tried it and I told them I also don't have success.

The more interesting question is how many are in denial about their inceldom and when the tipping point will be. It's really mind boggling how 28% of men between 18 and 30 can be incels without anything happening. Then again liberals and the right alike are redirecting the dissatisfaction towards scapegoats or mere symptoms.

At minimum half of incels are in denial (how many would you estimate are? I don't go outside anymore ngl). So there are 7% leftover incels of total population. Tipping point will prolly be between 10 and 15%.

The number of incels would at least have to double corresponding to 55% of men going without sex, depending on the amount of bluepill copers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back