Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What do you think the problem is with us?

Is the problem us? Or women?

• Incels

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Women

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Antarctic

Antarctic

This is the end. Beautiful friend.
-
Do you think the problem with our situation is actually within ourselves? I'm starting to think the problem is me honestly. I've had the same full time job for about two years now, I go to college full time, I have an ok car, I had my own apartment until I moved out of it recently. But I am still alone by myself. I think the problem with me and some of you is that you don't go outside often, we don't have any interesting hobbies, or do anything with other people in large groups. I think I want to try and do something like that either in the form of an Art/Music class, Martial Arts, or community service. I honestly don't blame women for not having sex with me or whatever which I think is a stupid thing to complain about. And I know this may sound blue pilled but I think I honestly just want to have some friends to hang out with finally, I'm so tired of being alone and I want to actually do something with my life outside of work instead of sit in my house feeling bad all day.

I'm gonna try, I'm gonna try and go outside and attempt to talk to people for a while, maybe a few weeks of attempts it doesn't matter who. And maybe, just maybe I'll find some way to be happy even if I don't find a girlfriend or even a female friend. And yes.. The society in the west treats men very unfairly, we've seen how the western media likes their weird man hatred culture displayed in movies and sitcoms. But I just want to at least try to go outside of my house and do something else other than this. And I guess I want some of you to try too if you can.

Humans in general. Add third option please.

loaded question. it's a mixture of society, women and incels altogether.

if these were simple problems with simple answers they wouldn't be problems at all.

There is nothing wrong with us. In fact, we are better than the masses of incel in denial men who cope everyday about women. We have reached a level of self actualisation that actually makes life worse.

/r/IncelTears and /r/IncelsWithoutHate
:soy:

I don't see 'normies' on that poll

It doesnt really matter.

What matters is if you can change any of it, just by willpower or not. There is increasing evidence that personality is genetic. Things like being high inhibition, anxiety etc.

Even if you have a shit personality, then it isn't your fault.

Society (normies and women) overall.

Our problem : we are ugly, autistic for somes of us, we are not very sociable because our hobbies and passions are individually practicable
What we want -> A nice women 5-6/10

The problem of foids : Are educated to be whores, they live about their physic and the attention they get from males
what they want -> A chad 10/10 with muscles, moneys, high social hierarchy

My advice : if you really want to get friends but you don't like to go outside, don't go out, you maybe gonna got friend but it's gonna be akward ambiance, try to get friends who have the sames interest like you, you can do it with internet also forget about womens if you are an ugly subhuman like me

Being ugly, and not in the top 5% of the other attributes (status/assertiveness/other qualities) to compensate for it.

Because contrary to some incels i do think that ugly people can ascend, but they have to be the top 5% in all other attributes and qualities other than looks, and they have to be very patient (and have more chance to get cheated on, broken up with obviously)