Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what do you think the future of the blackpill is?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
for me i think we have really reached the end of the line and there isnt much more to be said society is becoming more blackpilled everyday and even mgtow and redpill channels are using the blackpill termonology soon the only pill that will exist is the blackpill and nothing else

I hope so, also I want the world to collapse

Death. There's nothing more to it.

Forever present, seldom spoken of.

even normies use blackpill terminology on tik tok now ive seen. just waters it down at makes it cringe and pathetic obviously, but the reality of the genetic dead end incels won't change. just another L for us

the future is totalitarian action taken by the government, shutting down everything related to blackpill similar to what reddit did and what youtube is currently doing
the blackpill wont spread in the way people here hope it will, most normies dont give a shit and will stay bluepilled

The future is society ignoring mens issues, a more and more intense sexual competition and ugly men being treated worse. Thats it.

The future is society ignoring mens issues, a more and more intense sexual competition and ugly men getting treated worse. Thats it.
Unless big events happen, this.

The black pill is the most revolutionary event in human history since the discovery of fire.

It will literally shake the very foundations of civilization.

The degeneracy can't go on, but we also can't return to the bluepilled world of 100 years ago, now that we know female nature and the genie is out of the bottle. Something else entirely will have to replace the structure we have now and I have no idea what it will be. We can only sit back and observe...

the future is totalitarian action taken by the government, shutting down everything related to blackpill similar to what reddit did and what youtube is currently doing
the blackpill wont spread in the way people here hope it will, most normies dont give a shit and will stay bluepilled
yeah they did that with alt right shit. was really popular on u2be about 5 years ago. 2014-2017/8, couldnt go anywhere on mainstream itnernet without being spammed by it. now its totally vanished. I know they exist somewhere but no clue