Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think the current proportion of each type of user (incel, truecel, fakecel, mentalcel, undercover foid) is here?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'd speculate:

28% incel
5% truecel
50% mentalcel
15% fakecel
2% undercover foids

I belong in the truecel category but really it's just 0.1%.

I belong in the truecel category but really it's just 0.1%.
Could you PM me a pic of you? I've never seen anyone who doesn't mog me through PM pics, and I've already received like 8.

What is the difference between a standard incel vs. a truecel?

Could you PM me a pic of you? I've never seen anyone who doesn't mog me through PM pics, and I've already received like 8.
Once I am mentally prepared to show my pic, sure dude I'll send it your way as well. What do you look like btw, can you send me one?

If someone does not attract girls just by his looks alone, he's incel tier. If you get a girlfriend by status/money/whatever you are still not attractive and belong here.

0% incel
0% truecel
0% mentalcel
100% fakecel
WojakSoy Cuck

We'll find out after the 1 year anniversary from the poll

What is the difference between a standard incel vs. a truecel?
Incel still has or had viability, even if minimal. Truecels are KHHV for life.
Once I am mentally prepared to show my pic, sure dude I'll send it your way as well. What do you look like btw, can you send me one?
Ok, let's exchange them later, I'm gonna sleep.

30% volcel
25% Incel
25% mentacel
10% truecel
10% fakecel
0.0000001% foids

Being Ethnic = TrueCel

5% incel/truecel (There is no difference between the two)
94.99% mentalcel/fakecel (Little difference between the two)
.01% undercover femoid. Roasties desire too much attention to LARP convincingly for longer than even a day, I can only imagine <5 roastie LARPers exist on here. They also have a very distinct way of typing online which is why most of them that don't give away their LARP in a week are usually banned by one of the bloodhound mods who easily sniff them out.

Foids undercover is smth like 0.5%. They're too busy having sex lives.

Truecel checking in boyos :feelsbadman:

Truecel here. Almost everyone here mogs me

We'll find out after the 1 year anniversary from the poll
True tbh.

5% incel/truecel (There is no difference between the two)
94.99% mentalcel/fakecel (Little difference between the two)
.01% undercover femoid. Roasties desire too much attention to LARP convincingly for longer than even a day, I can only imagine <5 roastie LARPers exist on here. They also have a very distinct way of typing online which is why most of them that don't give away their LARP in a week are usually banned by one of the bloodhound mods who easily sniff them out.
Good guess.

ban foids, there should be some way to spot them, when them even fakecels become allies against the common enemy

40% Volcel
40% truecel
20% LARPcel

I'd say most here are some combination of youngcel, volcel, and loweffortcel. But then its hard to say, I've rated a couple of guys that were average and basically fine - but its the current year, and being fine is simply not good enough. We are seeing unprecedented crisis in dating mostly thanks to Tinder and its hookup clones.

Probably many here are Tindercels, unable to have success on Tinder due to being sublooks requirement and have given up as a result, understandably because tinder is at least 80% of modern dating. Bar game is dead, and meeting chicks in the supermarket is not exactly a common occurrence.

toss up between mentalcel and incel followed by LARPers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back