Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think the ACTUAL average penis size is.

For chinks it’s impossible to be unhealthy because thats the norm. 5’5? Normal height. 5 inch cock? Normal dick. Chin 1 inch behind the lip? Optimal development. Since there’s no development in the first place it’s impossible for an asian to be clinically recessed unless the bone literally grows backwards or shrinks.
There's no such thing as a 'healthy chink'. Even with a Western diet and did everything right I still ended up non-NT and weird proportions. I tried to inject GH to become normal but that just made me ogre. ThERe's just no winning.

Idk. I’m 7” myself and I assume I’m below average just because I’m 5’6 and low T
Didn't you say you had a 4 inch dick in some other thread mate. What is it then?

Didn't you say you had a 4 inch dick in some other thread mate. What is it then?
Maybe talking about soft or I was joking. I don’t remember this

Does your height affect your dick size??
Everything's proportional. If you have a 5 inch dick at 5 ft tall, you'd have a a 6.8inch dick at 7ft.

This is very unsettling