Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of transpeople and trans rights?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
Positive, negative, neutral?

I'm pro gay-rights but anti trans-rights. But it's getting late and I don't feel like ranting a wall-of-text yet again. 

But my main beef with trans shit is that the logical conclusion of trans rights (and what these activists fight for) is that trans women are real women and that you're an evil bigot if you don't want trannies. They even say that penises can be female. I discussed this topic on a sub called "rightwing_lgbt" a couple of times. So, there I was thinking there'd be reasonable people ... but even these "rightwing" lgbts were full of trannies who said that they believe that a penis can be female if its "attached to a female" ............... and this is just logically consistent! This is the logical conclusion of transgenderism: if gender is between your ears, not between your legs, then a penis can be female. And if you'Re a straight men and don't like trannies, you have "internalzieed transphobia" .... this is the logical conclusion. So I'm against it. It just causes EVEN MORE sexual hysteria, sexual misery and neurosis. As if feminism hasn't created enough sexual misery! Now they add transgender shit to make even more misery, to create even more feelings of guilt. I totally do NOT feel attracted to trannies, no matter how many operations they had.

I support gay rights, tho. Gays are simply attacked because dictatorships don't want people to enjoy their sexuality. And gay sex is obviously sex for pleasure and not for procreation. Sex must always be burdened, it must always be yucky, and icky and SINFUL and SEXIST and RAPEY and from SATAN etc. Only the ruling class minority may enjoy sex, not hte peasants.

degenerate abominations

me want fuck now boy pussy ooga booga

A lot of them are vary hot and vary fuckable.
Other that that im full supporter of trans people, out of all the groups in LGBTQ community they really need most support and have worst shit to deal with.
Before fully transitioning majority live similar lifestyle to incels and have to deal with similar issues, mainly the low self worth, low confidence, depression, discrimination and LDAR lifestyle.

Very negative, their lives have no value for me.

I don't have a problem with transpeople but I think they are a small enough minority that their issues simply aren't as important as they have been made out to be these past few years. The trans movement irritates the shit out of me but I'm OK with people being trans if that makes any sense.. I just don't want to be preached at I have my own problems

Red Shambhala said:
But my main beef with trans shit is that the logical conclusion of trans rights (and what these activists fight for) is that trans women are real women and that you're an evil bigot if you don't want trannies.

this. 

I don't hate them, but I won't reinforce their delusions either. I think it's a mental illness, and we shouldn't be normalizing this as a society. 
I also take issue with how they're being used as pawns by feminists and far-left groups (e.g. antifa). The entire LGBT community needs to distance themselves from those cunts.

fukmylyf said:
this. 

I don't hate them, but I won't reinforce their delusions either. I think it's a mental illness, and we shouldn't be normalizing this as a society. 
I also take issue with how they're being used as pawns by feminists and far-left groups (e.g. antifa). The entire LGBT community needs to distance themselves from those cunts.

I don't know how anyone can says trans isn't a mental illness and keep a straight face

I don't think much about them but they are definitely mentally ill.

throwzo said:
I don't know how anyone can says trans isn't a mental illness and keep a straight face

It's no longer categorized as a disorder, but as a dysphoria, by the DSM-V.

I really dont give a shit. If they are hot i would fuck them but other than that idc

Dingus_Incel said:

Femoids turning to chads with Testosterone enchantments legally? Fuck them!
Now males turning into femoids knowing what we go though? Hell yeah!

Dingus_Incel said:

Excellent. I encourage homosexuality and transsexuality as it reduces the amount of possible reproducers. Humans are the nigger of the earth and I welcome the extinction of that confounded race.

From personal experience, homosexual males are almost as evil as femoids but at least they are not breeding.

Don't care either way.
Gays and the pozz pig/gift-giving shit is disgusting, though.

blickpall said:
It's no longer categorized as a disorder, but as a dysphoria, by the DSM-V.

I'm aware and I think that is nonsensical. Pretty much the only reason it isn't considered a mental disorder is because trannies kept killing themselves and the best  way to keep them alive is to pretend their delusion true. Basically trannies are so mentally ill that if we don't pretend they are the gender they think they are they will hang themselves or eat a punch of pills because they are so fucking fragile. Just because it isn't socially acceptable to call them mentally ill now doesn't mean they aren't clearly mentally ill. My job isn't to keep trannies alive so I am free to call out the obvious reality of the situation.

It's pretty weird shit tbh. Haven't really formed a solid opinion on it. They may be mentally ill, but I don't know that... not being one

They're obviously mentally ill, but as long as they're not hurting anyone, it doesn't get pushed on kids (sadly it does) and I don't have to pay for their surgeries or am forced to call them by their chosen pronoun, then I don't really care.

throwzo said:
I'm aware and I think that is nonsensical. Pretty much the only reason it isn't considered a mental disorder is because trannies kept killing themselves and the best  way to keep them alive is to pretend their delusion true. Basically trannies are so mentally ill that if we don't pretend they are the gender they think they are they will hang themselves or eat a punch of pills because they are so fucking fragile. Just because it isn't socially acceptable to call them mentally ill now doesn't mean they aren't clearly mentally ill. My job isn't to keep trannies alive so I am free to call out the obvious reality of the situation.

Just responding to your bewilderment at how people can say transsexuals are not mentally ill: it's because the books say that it is not so, and it is inappropriate to do so. Basically, political correctness as you said.

I don't fully agree with your assessment for why it was changed, but you are right in saying that it is highly political, like many re-classifications in the DSM have been.

throwzo said:
I don't have a problem with transpeople but I think they are a small enough minority that their issues simply aren't as important as they have been made out to be these past few years. The trans movement irritates the shit out of me but I'm OK with people being trans if that makes any sense.. I just don't want to be preached at I have my own problems

I've heard that they are only 0.2-0.3% of the total population based on how many people change their registered sex on their Social Security ID. 

This article suggests 0.1-.05

throwzo said:

I think it is. And when "The Sun Magazine" celebrates this type of behavior as brave you know society has issues. Its extremely obvious these people's brains aren't wired correctly because their genitals don't match their minds. But even if you say that in the most sensitive and delicate way possible you become the one who is deranged. I try to tell people that being mentally ill doesn't make you a bad person, or inferior and that being honest about it. It certainly doesn't make me a neo-Hitlerian who has set America on a collision course with an LGBTQ holocaust. 

[img=540x590]https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/nintchdbpict0003413820731.jpg?strip=all&w=540[/img]

There's nothing wrong with them, it's their decision how they live their lives and people should tolerate that. tbh

Mental illness that shouldn't be encouraged. Surgery and hormone therapy should only be recommended if absolutely nothing else works. I reckon that 3 out 4 of these trans people only feel so because of the shitty SJW movement that makes males feel bad for being male.

Positive, unless they alter their bodies through hormone injections and/or a sex operation.

They should be put to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.