Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of this: Women like to tame dangerous men. Some theory

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
I will state it as simple as possible:

It's women having a desire to try and tame a Dangerous guy/ wayward guy who doesn't follow societal norms, so women find it exciting in making a badboy guy into thier pet, and once the guy is "fixed" by his gf, she leaves him as there is no more excitability in the relationship, basically the guy is now another avg man. This also implies that, women never love men, they just like excitement and the always varying situations of a relationship: the highs and lows they get when they are in relationship is the sole purpose of them getting into one.

This theory doesn't say anything about looks, so I believe it's another Personality normie theory. But I do see some exceptional cases where this could be true

What you said sums it up. They want the thrill and leave when it's gone

I think this is one of the problems with darktriadmaxxing.

I will state it as simple as possible:

It's women having a desire to try and tame a Dangerous guy/ wayward guy who doesn't follow societal norms, so women find it exciting in making a badboy guy into thier pet, and once the guy is "fixed" by his gf, she leaves him as there is no more excitability in the relationship, basically the guy is now another avg man. This also implies that, women never love men, they just like excitement and the always varying situations of a relationship: the highs and lows they get when they are in relationship is the sole purpose of them getting into one.

This theory doesn't say anything about looks, so I believe it's another Personality normie theory. But I do see some exceptional cases where this could be true
I wish some Tamil foid does this to me :ahegao: just that I won't get "fixed" ;)

I think this is one of the problems with darktriadmaxxing.
Yep. If you ever lose the bad boy façade, she's gonna see who you really are and hate it. I'd never be able to keep up the thugmaxxed act to keep a gf

Tamil women are masculine and won't give you a feminine touch you want
In fact I think all south indian women are like this

I finally admit it, other than mallu women all south indian women are ugly, same with men. Can't cope with literacy and development anymore, genetics wise northies mog us

I finally admit it, other than mallu women all south indian women are ugly, same with men. Can't cope with literacy and development anymore, genetics wise northies mog us
Keep coping that only Telugus. Rest of the South Indians look good. We are the dalits of South India
You have to be even more agressive than them to get a Tamil woman. Not worth it. Wish I was a mallu
Just Arjun Reddy maxx :feelsEhh:

That's why it's best to treat whores as bad as possible. They know deep down inside that they deserve it :feelsUgh:

That's why it's best to treat whores as bad as possible. They know deep down inside that they deserve it :feelsUgh:
That's right, deep down they want to treated with extreme dominance, in the end of the day, it's femenine nature to be submissive. mix this theory with looks theory, there you go! A badboy 7/10 guy who treats them like a prison princess

Why do you hate Telugu women
Because they are whores, dumb, ugly, short and weak. And have the attitude of entitlement and disobedience.

Tamil foids are tall and High IQ :feelsseriously:
No
Same IQ as telegus

Brother, the truth is, other than fair skin women all are ugly. Most southies are dark brown. Mallus have fair ones along with Persian mixed ones, hence why they look better than other southies.

Same IQ as telegus
Highest IQ Indian is a Tamil foid with 225 IQ. Show me Telugu foid with IQ like this.

Telugus are the dumbest South Indians

Brother, the truth is, other than fair skin women all are ugly
Cope, Tamil foids mogg :feelsohh:

The funny thing is that women are unable to understand that when they choose the same 20% of guys, these guys have a wide range of options, They will never be able to make a guy like that their pet, the best they will do is get a face full of bruises and record a video on TikTok victimizing themselves.