Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think of this relationship?

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
Is this sort of dynamic a good thing for the incel community or damaging us more? I really can’t determine what I think but wanted to hear some thoughts.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/sgu7sn/i_22f_am_fully_submissive_to_my_bf_28m_in_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Is this sort of dynamic a good thing for the incel community or damaging us more? I really can’t determine what I think but wanted to hear some thoughts.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/sgu7sn/i_22f_am_fully_submissive_to_my_bf_28m_in_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Read through some of the answers on both pages for more info. I’m super on the fence here.

Extremely degenerate. :feelspuke:

But if you think about it, isn’t this what we want? For women to be submissive and openly admit that?
I am not doing incest roleplay with a foid, this foid is completely fucked in her head. :feelspuke:

I am not doing incest roleplay with a foid, this foid is completely fucked in her head. :feelspuke:
Okay yeah that part is weird. But I mean, if more women had this mentality it may be easier for us.

Okay yeah that part is weird. But I mean, if more women had this mentality it may be easier for us.
This mentality leads to women becoming tradthots, nothing more.

Plus they will only go for tall, white/black, very masculine, older, higher status men to fulfill this desire to become more submissive, only further increasing hypergamy.

She is only acting submissive as a way to express her sexuality, that is the main problem.

Last edited:
God I wish I had a GF that was giga submissive and into DDLG (or any GF really) shit would be so cash. Especially if she was into being dominated in all aspects of her like that hole is. Pretty much the closest thing to a legal sex slave tbh ngl.

Exactly what I was thinking too
God I wish I had a GF that was giga submissive and into DDLG (or any GF really) shit would be so cash. Especially if she was into being dominated in all aspects of her like that hole is. Pretty much the closest thing to a legal sex slave tbh ngl.

On the one hand, it's good that a foid wants to be submissive to a man, just like things should be naturally. On the other hand, it doesn't make a difference to me because I'm invisible to all foids regardless of how submissive they are.

But if you think about it, isn’t this what we want? For women to be submissive and openly admit that?
From the reddit thread:

"When I’m being sassy my punishments could be a variety of things!! If it’s a minor comment or back talk it’ll probably be a reminder, stern look, etc. If it goes further than that and I won’t stop I’ll get things like tv or my favorite hobbies taken away until I behave, basically a time out. If still I’m acting up then there’s a good chance of physical punishment (spanking, choking, etc.)"

No, I can confidently say that I do not want a girl who is "being sassy" - which, I'll translate that for you since I speak foid - she is intentionally creating drama in his life because being punished is her fetish. So, he might be doing work or enjoying a vidya and she was just randomly start bugging him. That's what she means. She probably breaks shit and pretends it was an accident, and probably embarrasses him in public.

And no, I do not want a girl that I have to humor with "punishments" - that shit would get old real quick. I could probably get onboard with one weekend a month where she gets to indulge her fantasy, but not constantly.

I don't know it seems jewish

On the one hand, it's good that a foid wants to be submissive to a man, just like things should be naturally. On the other hand, it doesn't make a difference to me because I'm invisible to all foids regardless of how submissive they are.

reddit is a containment forum for schizophrenic retards

remove them from society
no regrets nor exceptions
global permaban redditors