Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think of this manlet propaganda?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
A69B8C28 DDFE 4CD1 83C0 7C2E9795A320

The idiot creator of this doesn't realize that gymcelling does jackshit unless you're black.

Just a joke chart from /fit/ in response to one that said anything 6'2 and under was manlet. But seriously women hate ugly short gymcels with "confidence" as much as nice beta simps.

this is some next level cope if it isn't satire

Just a joke chart from /fit/ in response to one that said anything 6'2 and under was manlet. But seriously women hate ugly short gymcels with "confidence" as much as nice beta simps.

I hate how everybody lifts these days. This maybe wouldve been valid back in 1865.

lol uber cope tall people are gods

i know its satire but becoming jacked as a truemanlet(5'6 and below) makes you look comical. at least you look more proportional with a skinnier frame.

short stocky guys look like unathletic fucking idiots

this is some next level cope if it isn't satire

Good thing im black
short stocky guys look like unathletic fucking idiots
i know its satire but becoming jacked as a truemanlet(5'6 and below) makes you look comical. at least you look more proportional with a skinnier frame.

f1223f62-b2ac-4d9d-a400-3efb5a5f7b41.jpg

Confidence and Lifting

no one cares if youre ripped if youre short