Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of these comics from braincels?

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
The user u/putridcel posted these on braincels, he made a little story about an incel cult (probably has been posted here but I haven't seen it yet)
7aac

"It was believed that hunting large monsters for their bone could provide vital ingredients for osteomancy rituals. Brave cults of incels wandered the barren wastes of Ancient Incelistan, eagerly chasing bone trophies or a quick death; both were prized."

The cult had slain the Megachad and was carting its jaws up the Frozen Heights for later rituals, but they paid for it with many brothers. To replenish them, incel cults would take cucks as slaves. Through forced labor and a soy-free diet, some could become new initiates; the rest would die off.
7au8

"After the long cold journey across the Frozen Heights only two cucks remained. The weakest had died of exhaustion and another froze. The survivors were offered initiation into the cult. One accepted but the other complained of misogyny; the heretic's only possible fate was now the Tyrone Pit."

Tbh I like them, extremely funny

Didn’t know r/Braincels was still at it with these.

I didnt know that but seems fun tbh. would like to read.

Didn’t know r/Braincels was still at it with these.
It was the first time seeing stuff like this from braincels tbh never saw it before

Laughed out loud at the 3rd image :feelskek:

Needs some thot sacrifices,otherwise looks pretty good.