Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of these body proportions? Please comment. I need help with my art.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

More here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/B3Gndr

Also please comment on these proprotions:

Go for 8 heads in height, it looks the most realistic. They have too wide hips imo, 3d model looks like I've 7 feet tall, he should've have taller shoulders like basketball players.

8 heads is like me. long limbs and short torso

3d model looks like I've 7 feet tall, he should've have taller shoulders like basketball players.
Yeah he's got that basketball/swimmer frame. Does that look good or is it too lanky?

looks fine to me. what do you work in, blender? maya?

man muscle simulation seems so hard. im modeling in maya as a beginner and the depth of simulation the program has is daunting. there's so many different physics things to think about and you can't rly get good at all of them

man muscle simulation seems so hard. im modeling in maya as a beginner and the depth of simulation the program has is daunting. there's so many different physics things to think about and you can't rly get good at all of them
I haven't started on it yet (still stuck on concepting and sculpting) but from what I researched, I realized that there needs to be a great understanding of anatomy, especially the shape, and deformation of each of the superficial muscles. Using anatomy apps is a must as well. Can you get Ziva Dynamics? They have free 6 month trial.

I haven't started on it yet (still stuck on concepting and sculpting) but from what I researched, I realized that there needs to be a great understanding of anatomy, especially the shape, and deformation of each of the superficial muscles. Using anatomy apps is a must as well. Can you get Ziva Dynamics? They have free 6 month trial.
I'll look into it. Looks like Unity recently acquired this? I haven't even touched Unity or Unreal yet tbh