Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of the Wolf of Wall Street?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
about to watch it for the first time. Is it a good movie? I'm trying to watch many movies that normies watch to NTmaxx.

Its pretty whatever, but have you seen Once Upon a Time in America? Very amazing movie and its about incels when you think about it

It’s definitely inspiring for NT, just like all movies of the old white Chad Leo Dicaprio

It's an entertaining movie about being a low inhib sociopathic Chad.

Other normie movies to put on the list would be "Big Lebowski", "Fight Club", "Blow", and of course you should give the tv show "Entourage" a try.

Its kind of based . Youll understand when you see. It reveals the hedonistic degenerate retarded nature of normies in a meta ironical way as many of the audience of that movie come out inspired by the MC's antics oblivious to the fact that they are the same retards who fall for scamster "gurus" like Jordan Bellford

I liked the part where he punched the foid. I hate the foid in that movie, the blonde one

Its kind of based . Youll understand when you see. It reveals the hedonistic degenerate retarded nature of normies in a meta ironical way as many of the audience of that movie come out inspired by the MC's antics oblivious to the fact that they are the same retards who fall for scamster "gurus" like Jordan Bellford
Literally what i told my friend earlier about this movie. The viewers who think they can be Jordan are the niggers on the phone, he just sold them a dream of an unachievable lifestyle. :feelsjuice:

Literally what i told my friend earlier about this movie. The viewers who think they can be Jordan are the niggers on the phone, he just sold them a dream of an unachievable lifestyle. :feelsjuice:
Or the niggers in the end who were attending his seminar

The newer Scorsese movies aren't nearly as good as his older ones with Robert De Niro. Taxi Driver is my favorite Scorsese film.

The newer Scorsese movies aren't nearly as good as his older ones with Robert De Niro.
what about his 2019 flick with De Niro about Frank Sheeran?
IrishmanSheeran
the 2004 novel it's based on "I Heard You Paint Houses" author said that Sheeran had a lot to say about Joe Biden at the time (this was 4 years prior to him being VP under Obama)

I dont watch Hollywood bs anymore