Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think of normies chanting Lets go brandon on stadiums

Are normies chanting lets go brandon based

• Total voters
WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
3d 3h 6m
Like topic's title says what do you think about actual trend of normies chanting "Lets go brandon"/"Fuck Joe Biden" on stadiums
Are they based this time or are they still dumb normgroid retards?

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
10d 19h 44m
Cattle feel the need to maintain a sense of belonging. Many of them participate regardless of what they think the message behind it is. Just look at all the protests over he last 20 months, most of those people probably went and got setup with shots and digital passports anyway.

WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

★★
3d 3h 6m
ControlledInsanity said:
Cattle feel the need to maintain a sense of belonging.
true those who are contemporary supporting blm and sjw the most eagerly would be also the first one supporting nazis or inquisition burning people on the stakes if they were born in different time period. Litteral sheelpes fucking hate normie hive mind :feelsree:
This is also the final proof why believing in democracy is extremely delusional.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
55d 22h 29m
WrongTimeline said:
believing in democracy is extremely delusional.
Believing democracy exists as an attempted system is just reality bro.

The question as to whether or not that system will be fairly applied and lead to good things is different.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
217d 3h 37m
Who's Brandon

WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

★★
3d 3h 6m
Wizard32 said:
Believing democracy exists as an attempted system is just reality bro.

The question as to whether or not that system will be fairly applied and lead to good things is different.
When I wrote that I mean that believing that democracy works is delusional. Although in modern society we are living under democratic clown system :society:
Caesercel said:
Who's Brandon
nigga from that interview. He was giving questions to the journalist when in the background you can hear "fuck Joe Biden" chanting crowd. The interviewer said that they are shouting "lets go brandon" when you can clearly hear that they are chanting different thing. And thats how it started :smonk:

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
217d 3h 37m
WrongTimeline said:
When I wrote that I mean that believing that democracy works is delusional. Although in modern society we are living under democratic clown system :society:

nigga from that interview. He was giving questions to the journalist when in the background you can hear "fuck Joe Biden" chanting crowd. The interviewer said that they are shouting "lets go brandon" when you can clearly hear that they are chanting different thing. And thats how it started :smonk:

:lul::lul::lul: