Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of me?

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
★★
I sometimes come across self-banned or inactive profiles and see users on their profile mourning their online death or Users forming friendships with eachother.

I get jealous and sad seeing that even here, I get NTmogged into oblivion and wanted to ask you guys how you feel about me

Yeah i know that I cant expect to have a high reputation as june2024cel

I sometimes come across self-banned or inactive profiles and see users on their profile mourning their online death or Users forming friendships with eachother.

I get jealous and sad seeing that even here, I get NTmogged into oblivion and wanted to ask you guys how you feel about me

your a good goy, you have a good job and you a lovely father
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Over for lowselfesteemcels

NTpill strikes even incels.is
ovER

Don't worry about it, the "mourned" ones are usually here 24/7 with 10k posts.

You seem fine brocel. Most people here aren’t NT

No one really remembers anyone on this forum until they've either got at least a couple thousand posts or did some really retarded shit

I don’t know you that well.

Best user here

Don't sweat it man nobody would remember me either but I don't really care, most of you are probably government fagots anyway. Plus do you really want these retards here to think about you, annoying people are better kept at distance

why do you have that title and penis below your posts :dafuckfeels:

Greg Heffley and DOWAK fanfiction

Why does what anyone here thinks of you matter? If they think positively about you, does it improve your life and will it make you a better person? If they think negatively about you, does it deteriorate your life and will it make you a worse person?

Every single user here can detest you or admire you and you will still eat and sleep the same.

Last edited:
You're the 6'5 man in finance every foid is talking about these days