Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of me?

that you are against my human rights

Your striations are top notch.

Ur okay I guess

you the man
latest

oh shit ur back? ayyyyyyyyyyy

I am a fan. Mentalcel gymcel ayyyeeeee

That's what I was until I somehow lost my inhib now I just hate everything

Tyronelite refusing to run bbc game.

i dont have a bbc

on a good day maybe 6inches
Doesn't matter at all. The fact that you are big and black means that you can get to the point of them seeing your dick... when it gets to that, they won't say that you wont have sex because your dick is not 10 inches.

Doesn't matter at all. The fact that you are big and black means that you can get to the point of them seeing your dick... when it gets to that, they won't say that you wont have sex because your dick is not 10 inches.

thats going to bite me in the end, shes going to tell all her friends about my micropenis, given i have also huge quads make my penis even appear smaller

thats going to bite me in the end, shes going to tell all her friends about my micropenis, given i have also huge quads make my penis even appear smaller
Doesn't matter, bang once, never meet again. You have the looks to play with Tinder, so you are volcel in my book.

you actually believe this meme

plnAKgy.gif
There were a few black guys in my college who were wayyyy worse looking than him, but were still running a sexual rampage with all the white girls.

Doesn't matter, bang once, never meet again. You have the looks to play with Tinder, so you are volcel in my book.

and what is pumping and dumping accomplish and do for me, i want companionship, and blacks cant and dont do well with LTR compared to hightrust whitebois

You need to go fuck sluts asap

One of the best posters, board was dying without you fam.

There were a few black guys in my college who were wayyyy worse looking than him, but were still running a sexual rampage with all the white girls.
where do you live, brazil right?

I thought you left and said youre never coming back?

That people like you despite the fact that you look too good to be here.

You are a volcel tyronelite.

A failed normie larping as an incel. Swole and well over six feet. I'm not buying it.