Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of guys who end up on To Catch a Predator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
I feel bad for some of them ngl, I especially remember that asian dude who told him he only did it because ""she"" was the only one who expressed interest in him:fuk:
YOU ARE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE DIE :soy:

I feel bad for some of them ngl, I especially remember that asian dude who told him he only did it because ""she"" was the only one who expressed interest in him:fuk:
Brutal

None of them are pedos. They are just normal men wanting to fuck an attractive teenager. Chris Jansen and the rest of “people” behind this show need to eat shit and die.

I like the episode where they catch a rabbi.

He probably didn't even want to fuck her, i know many chads that smoke with underage foids and get no police
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nah...... he definitely did. He was just smarter than the rest of them so he didn't say anything too sexual. he did ask about yoga poses though.

A lot of these guys are just desperate, tbh.

The guys that want teen girls are just fellowcels that are desperate and not pedophiles at all.But the faggots on there should be killed

The guys that want teen girls are just fellowcels that are desperate and not pedophiles at all.But the faggots on there should be killed
Cope, they are low inhib moggers! Most of them even have wives and cheat on them with JBs.:feelsree::reeeeee:

Hold up your middle fingers to your face and screamer nigger over and over repeatedly and they won’t have a choice but to censor everything