Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what do you think of first cousins marriage?

Inbredcel

Inbredcel

Recruit
★★
Not that I was ever given the opportunity, but would I be considered a volcel if I refused to marry my first cousin? what about my second cousin? third cousin? at which level would I be considered a volcel?

I'm a victim of inbreeding between my parents who were first cousins so I was wondering what you guys think of cousin marriage.

Serious answers only. thanks :feelsbadman:

I would 100% marry some female first cousins of mine if I could get them

It’s natural

I'm a victim of inbreeding between my parents who were first cousins so I was wondering what you guys think of cousin marriage.

1b1fu56v1nb71

That actually still happens?? Dude if you are already inbred any further inbreeding is going to seriously raised risks of horrible birth defects.

I guess if you're just looking to smash then it doesn't matter. Personally no to any hint of relations withing the past 500 years or more if known.

Its retarded but if you can actually get a cousin to marry you then you are volcel. Just don't make any children. And if you do be sure to check it for mutations and abort if its a downy retard

That actually still happens??
:what: have you been living under a rock brother? 50% of married couples in the Arab world are related and it's also still widely practiced in third-world dumpsters:feelsjuice:

:what: have you been living under a rock brother? 50% of married couples in the Arab world are related and it's also still widely practiced in third-world dumpsters:feelsjuice:
Oh currycel. Makes sense. Anyways, it’s pretty gross. If you live in a first world country that def makes you incel tier

Oh currycel. Makes sense. Anyways, it’s pretty gross. If you live in a first world country that def makes you incel tier
I live in a shithole :feelsbadman:

The funny thing is, a lot of my cousins married their first cousins and now live in Western countries where it's illegal. I could snitch on them and get them prosecuted if I wanted:feelsaww:

I see

Attachments

• IMG_20211228_200113.gif
    IMG_20211228_200113.gif
    815 KB · Views: 27
I would 100% marry some female first cousins of mine if I could get them
Would you still consider despite a high chance that your supposed offsprings are defective retards?

I don't give a fuck. Although, if the kid comes out retarded, my tax dollars won't be supporting it.

Just sandniggermaxx theory

Would you still consider despite a high chance that your supposed offsprings are defective retards?
I'm anti-natalist so it doesn't matter

Not that I was ever given the opportunity, but would I be considered a volcel if I refused to marry my first cousin? what about my second cousin? third cousin? at which level would I be considered a volcel?

Whatever you do....DONT REPRODUCE!!!

Nothing wrong with it.

great way to ascend but the kids gonna be cursed