Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of female teachers fucking their students?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I dont get when men are like "OH THAT BITCH NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL, SAME RULES APPLY TO ANY GENDER"

Massive cope. 99% of us men would gladly accept a female teacher to have sex or "molest" us. JFL at lowTcels
Tfw missed this and will never have it :feelsbadman:

lucky bastards

I'd be jealous of the student unless the teacher was a hambeast or a grandma.

I bet student has to be chad to get this.

i'd love to get raped by a toilet

If it’s a 12 year old she’s a degenerate pervert. If it’s some 17 year old jock and she’s like 24, who cares? I mean she should fired but I don’t think she needs to be arrested if she’s 24 and he’s 17

Men would gladly agree to let pedophile holes fuck them, NOT KIDS.
Those kids who are molested by those whores have not even reached puberty so its not pleasurable for them at all.

But this gynocentric society fails to recognize holes as rapists.

If it’s a 12 year old she’s a degenerate pervert. If it’s some 17 year old jock and she’s like 24, who cares? I mean she should fired but I don’t think she needs to be arrested if she’s 24 and he’s 17
cope tbh. when i was 12 i would be extremely happy to fuck a woman. your life would start with a massive dopamine/serotonin boost

I bet student has to be chad to get this.

This should go without saying, lmao. There was a teacher in my school district that fucked a male student, and she STILL maintained contact with him even after she was caught. The dude was known for being a cassanova.

This is also somewhat unrelated to the point, but she basically got off scot-free with a plea bargain because she's a woman. If the gender roles were reserved, she'd be serving a 10-20 year sentence (at the minimum) in a maximum security prison.

This should go without saying, lmao. There was a teacher in my school district that fucked a male student, and she STILL maintained contact with him even after she was caught. The dude was known for being a cassanova.

This is also somewhat unrelated to the point, but she basically got off scot-free with a plea bargain because she's a woman. If the gender roles were reserved, she'd be serving a 10-20 year sentence (at the minimum) in a maximum security prison.

This kind of shit is especially suifuel and ERfuel for me.

cope tbh. when i was 12 i would be extremely happy to fuck a woman. your life would start with a massive dopamine/serotonin boost
12 year olds are too young for sex

12 year olds are too young for sex

I was fantasizing about sex with my foid teachers as early as 8 years old. I didn't really know what sex was, but I knew I wanted to grab their tits or ass and squeeze them.

Last edited:
Nice , but she should get thrown in jail

Chads and pedo Stacys don't deserve happiness, I wish they died the slowest deaths possible, cucks included

massive cope bro. males are not too young for sex at 12. all i did that age was jerk off tbh

One of my greatest regrets is not knowing about masturbation sooner. I would've been jerking it 20 times a day as a 12-year old if I knew what it was.

All that pleasure foregone.

This kind of shit is especially suifuel and ERfuel for me.

I'm just going to post this link to cover my own ass in case someone over at IT thinks I'm hyperbolizing:

AGAIN, IF HE GENDER ROLES WERE REVERSED, she'd be locked away for 10-20 years in a state prison.

massive cope bro. males are not too young for sex at 12. all i did that age was jerk off tbh
No because 12 year olds are only just learning what a condom is

I dont get when men are like "OH THAT BITCH NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL, SAME RULES APPLY TO ANY GENDER"

Massive cope. 99% of us men would gladly accept a female teacher to have sex or "molest" us. JFL at lowTcels
Tfw missed this and will never have it :feelsbadman:
It's not a cope to say rules should apply to both gender even if we would have wanted sex.

I would love to be “traumatized” by a foid teacher. If there is couple cases that have been caught, think about the rest that havent been caught yet

Same i would gladly accept it

adolescent chad only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back