Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think of face-value minded masculine mentality ppl.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
The kind of people who completely don't read, only play call of duty, look at sports, work out at the gym, act like degenerate haughty douchebags. If you talk about relevant history they say "who cares".
These face value minded haughty fucks.
These people who are completely primally prone/ primalists. Who have an inordinate amount of shares in what is superficial and egoistic.

Personally people like this are the root of why sjwism has gained momentum and has begun to dominate our world. Humanitarianism is needed for underlying pieces of shit like this tbh. I can in a way sympathize if hicks, nigs are your everyday.
SJWism may be the subtlest form of hatred towards this volatile masculinity.

well they live in the moment i guess so theyve got that going for them

Everything with them is pure superfiicality nad there's no room, mental patience to engage in anything that isn't generically masculine.
It's just a stress trip all the way through. Face value minded primalists.
well they live in the moment i guess so theyve got that going for them
it's something against them.

face
The kind of people who completely don't read, only play call of duty, look at sports, work out at the gym, act like degenerate haughty douchebags. If you talk about relevant history they say "who cares".
These face value minded haughty fucks.
These people who are completely primally prone/ primalists. Who have an inordinate amount of shares in what is superficial and egoistic.

Personally people like this are the root of why sjwism has gained momentum and has begun to dominate our world. Humanitarianism is needed for underlying pieces of shit like this tbh. I can in a way sympathize if hicks, nigs are your everyday.
SJWism may be the subtlest form of hatred towards this volatile masculinity.
face value and primalness can be totally separate. you don't think sjw's are shallow like everyone else? everyone thinks the same when it comes to valuing beauty. they may all perceive beauty in different ways...but everyone thinks beauty = good.

not sure i understand. are sjw's bad or primalists bad?

face

face value and primalness can be totally separate. you don't think sjw's are shallow like everyone else? everyone thinks the same when it comes to valuing beauty. they may all perceive beauty in different ways...but everyone thinks beauty = good.

not sure i understand. are sjw's bad or primalists bad?
I will explain.
Primality is the state of mind that has neurowirage that makes people act irascible, erratic, innate impulse.
Niggers and hicks have hyper masculine primality that is autistic. It allows them to not be social.
SJWs have hypergamic primality that has them underlyingly signal humanitarian virtue signalling for personal gain.

Beauty is sometimes bad beieve it or not.
Hicks and niggers would probabysacrifice an amazing face for athletics.
Theyre a very physical people and want to have sportly ability. More than culture, grace, reinfement that seems to be more accustom nowadays. Women want a blend of both, but they want to have someone on the side of primal pedegree dominance (relying on unchangeable trait dominance ,even if being a rugged brute is better, but women want an agile warrior vampire swift prince archetype because women are haughty.
Being artful and finessed has more to do with unchangeable traits And it has sophistication.
I believe women dont want comepnsators who have gotten cosmeticsurgeries. Women want the physioimplications of power rather than the power itself. Because women are haughtily hierarchalistic. And they want people born with the stuff that indicates inner qualities rather than actually having more concrete qualities.

Example women would rather fuck an artist, painter, sculptor, doctor, language assistant who looks like zac efron but is mediocre at his craft... than like a van gogh tier perfect finessed artist who is only mediocre in looks.
Women live for making manipulation and social impressions.

Hicks and niggers are more salt of the earth bare bones because of hteir shitty crushed hopes/ dreams/ imaginations, and underlying geolocation epidemic of autism/ shitty abstract horizon from their background. And hypermaculine valueset.
WOmen do not have pictures of MMA fighters, but pop stars, because of their physioimplications, and women probably prefer the safef cushy but handed-to life of a spoiled pop star like justin bieber than a connor mcgregor.
This is just the typical signature course/ progression of women, not all but it is the most prominent progression pattern among them

I will explain.
Primality is the state of mind that has neurowirage that makes people act irascible, erratic, innate impulse.
Niggers and hicks have hyper masculine primality that is autistic. It allows them to not be social.
SJWs have hypergamic primality that has them underlyingly signal humanitarian virtue signalling for personal gain.

Theyre a very physical people and want to have sportly ability. More than culture, grace, reinfement that seems to be more accustom nowadays. Women want a blend of both, but they want to have someone on the side of primal pedegree dominance (relying on unchangeable trait dominance ,even if being a rugged brute is better, but women want an agile warrior vampire swift prince archetype because women are haughty.
Being artful and finessed has more to do with unchangeable traits And it has sophistication.
I believe women dont want comepnsators who have gotten cosmeticsurgeries. Women want the physioimplications of power rather than the power itself. Because women are haughtily hierarchalistic. And they want people born with the stuff that indicates inner qualities rather than actually having more concrete qualities.

Example women would rather fuck an artist, painter, sculptor, doctor, language assistant who looks like zac efron but is mediocre at his craft... than like a van gogh tier perfect finessed artist who is only mediocre in looks.

Hicks and niggers are more salt of the earth bare bones because of hteir shitty crushed hopes/ dreams/ imaginations, and underlying geolocation epidemic of autism/ shitty abstract horizon from their background. And hypermaculine valueset.
WOmen do not have pictures of MMA fighters, but pop stars, because of their physioimplications, and women probably prefer the safef cushy but handed-to life of a spoiled pop star like justin bieber than a connor mcgregor.
This is just the typical signature course/ progression of women, not all but it is the most prominent progression pattern among them
well. to simplify your artist analogy: of course women would prefer a good looking mediocre artist to a van goh that is ok looking..not all of course but most probably. here's why I think that. because women are CERTAIN and convinced that the looks will be passed down to their offspring. it's a sure thing. but a lot of women aren't certain of intelligence or talent being passed down and for good reason. it surely is at some level. we've all heard of family trades and skills being passed down etc: famous people who had a bloodline of talent. but also...we've all sort of surmised that it is possible for some super alpha guy to father a son that likes ….receiving...sex from men. so passing down things like talent and intelligence is more complicated than face mixing. ironically everything else you said sounds a bit autistic even as you claim hiks and nigs have "hyper masculine primality that is autistic." and you also suggest it makes them anti social. but I mean their are all different types of evil bullies who seem anti social to some and play the role of a good person to others so all that seems pretty complicated and im not sure about it.
"
I believe women dont want comepnsators who have gotten cosmeticsurgeries"
and on your thoughts about the implications of genetic power. wtf? of course women will want AN ACTUAL good looking guy over some fucking loser who got plastic surgery but looks incredible....it's about the kids being excellent...everything about everything is about kids bruh. everything else is a game. the kids are real.
I will explain.

"Hicks and niggers are more salt of the earth bare bones because of hteir shitty crushed hopes/ dreams/ imaginations, and underlying geolocation epidemic of autism/ shitty abstract horizon from their background. And hypermaculine valueset."
^^ could you explain to me wtf it is your talking about in that sentence? it makes no sense unless your whole wall of text is one big troll in which case bravo. it's absolute non-sense.

Last edited: