Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what do you think of bisexual men ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42564
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42564

Banned
-
do you people accept them ? or are they hated ? i want to discuss. are they disgusting ?. what do you think of the practices usually associated with them like anal play ?

Homosexuality is degenerate. End of story.

They are probably incels coping hard

do you people accept them ? or are they hated ? i want to discuss. are they disgusting ?. what do you think of the practices usually associated with them like anal play ?
Your GrAY ass is one, aint it?:feelsugh:

what do you think of the practices usually associated with them like anal play ?
playing your ass is mega homo bro
super sussy
if they put their dicks in a man or suck dick?
GIGA HOMO
bisexual men are a meme lol
they have hard time getting women so they resort to faggotry :worryfeels:

Don’t have a problem with bi men but bi women are greedy and degenerate.

Interesting choice of words, GrAYcel.

i don’t care about them

Interesting choice of words, GrAYcel.

There is a difference between Incels in general and Incels who use this forum, if you just join you probably don't see yourself as a member of the community until you've engaged enough with said community. My guess. I don't get the hostility towards Graycels.

I don't get the hostility towards Graycels.
Ded srs? You don't see the dumb and gay shit that grays post, thread after thread? It's a genuine surprise to me when I find a quality GrAYcel thread. Personally, I'm not hostile to grays, by default, but I do reserve judgment until after they've proven themselves.

Mental illness

Are you bi sexual OP?

i just wanted to explore this forum honestly

Bisexual men are very rare. Most foids are bisexual though.

As long as they don’t come on to me then I don’t care.

OP is from IT confirmed

Are you a fag, OP?

i only fuck goats

Is ok. I´ve always hated other incels mocking other men because of their sexuality pretending to be cuckservative when they take no action to stop the degeneracy they dispiss most.

IT faggot lol jus ban him @Mods

I know that they get more pussy than i do:feelsUgh:

Projecting your faggotry on here?

Faggots in denial :feelsugh:

Man turn to degenerates , BI or wat have you , because you fucking cu nts are Gatekeeping Sex 24 / 7 and Man cant met their Biological Imperative .

Im certain you are a Woman , given you joined friday and only have 8 posts and randomly answer to me , what is odd.

@forgottenGunman

i can still see your posts btw , this site only hides shit for outsiders.

No problem but I won't let them come close to me:reeeeee:

Faggots in denial :feelsugh:

It is his means of pretending like he is the male ramming, or more specifically, pretending as though he is the smirking male being sucked off by petite holes.

what, you mean faggots?

mentally ill freaks

I believe that homosexuals and bisexuals are an evolutionary safe guard against overpopulation. That being said, they have been politicalized by the leftists, and so often their social behaviors are disgusting and or degenerate

Nah i dont support those faggots