Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of ascending in HS through social status?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
There's a friend of a friend I know who got with a PSL 6 Becky purely through badgering her multiple times, and waiting till they were both drunk.

He's short, chubby, has mild gyno, weak jaw, thin hair, and terrible fashion sense ( :soy: ).

The faggot jaw juts in every picture he takes, and tbh, I, along with 99% of this forum, mog him.

HOWEVER, he is somehow lowinhib as FUCK. He acts like a total chad despite being shorter than most girls his age, and due to this, almost all the girls view him as a creep/sexual predator. Despite this, some of them will hook up with him purely to stop him from pestering them.

He's in college now, so probably not getting any pussy, but he socialstatusmaxxed in HS (to a decent degree of success tbh).

To be fair, he was white, so that's probably why he wasn't reported for sexual harassment.

What do you think of drunkmaxxing/lowinhibmaxxing? Viable strategy?

It's the easiest time to do it..it's how most normies get a taste of life. If you don't ascend in HS, you never will most of the time. And like you said about this dude, it's how it goes for normies. They feel cool and popular in HS, then get nothing later.

Just play sports and be NT and outgoing. That's all you need in HS if you aren't absolutely hideous. But taking advantage of drunk girls isn't the best idea especially nowadays.

Of course he was NT and white....

Maybe it's possible in extremely rare cases but i already didnt do it so I don't care

Very rare occasion. The only guys who were popular in my school to begin with were Chads. Even the band whores would only fuck with Chadlites/Chads.

In my HS the majority of stusmaxxed guys were also good looking. Those who were NT/low inhib but ugly had friends and social circle but I never saw them with girls or talking about girls; still better than being a lonely loser like I was, though.

Sure, you are still young, and lowinhibmaxxing is still lingering have wide benefits on other aspects of life

There were a lot of really ugly football players at my school but they got a few hookups because football

TBH high school is the easiest time to ascend but it’s only getting harder in HS as time passes. Also after high school it only gets SO much worse as foids realize just how insanely high their SMV is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back