Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of acid attacks?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I think it's the most brutal revenge ever. its more brutal than regular murder imo, youre taking away a foids most valuable asset, the face, without it she will suffer for eternity and can never enjoy life again like a normal human being

Last edited:
too insecure to live

She brought it upon herself by disobeying her husband. May Allah reward him for his efforts

I think it's the most brutal revenge ever. its more brutal than regular murder imo, youre taking away a foids most valuable asset, the face, without it she will suffer for eternity and can never enjoy life again like a normal human being

still more smv than this entire forum combined

"Sad" lmao imagine having even a sliver of empathy for these demons
Don't care if she's a foid that did foid activities. Acid?... I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Excruciating burning sensation, gosh I don't wanna imagine. There are other ways the husband could've taken action.

Don't care if she's a foid that did foid activities. Acid?... I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Excruciating burning sensation, gosh I don't wanna imagine. There are other ways the husband could've taken action.
Fucking cage at this moralfag homo, even greyer than me. This forum has gotten cyber-raped by the AIDs-infested cock of greyfags joining

Fucking cage at this moralfag homo, even greyer than me. This forum has gotten cybe-raped by the AIDs-infested cock of greyfags joining
Cry more. I'm not a moral soldier by any means. I would stick my dick into any thicc bitch on the street if I could. Acid torture was just always something that made my blood boil as I imagine how it would be if I was on the receiving end

Cry more. I'm not a moral soldier by any means. I would stick my dick into any thicc bitch on the street if I could. Acid torture was just always something that made my blood boil as I imagine how it would be if I was on the receiving end
Your face damaged beyond sub 5 level. No one would hire you, you can't go out to get food, go shopping or nothing. I'm an ugly asf guy but I'm still "human passing" but if acid fell on me, I'd just rope

I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemies

Its devastating.

its based. they get to feel what its like to be a truecel

Your face damaged beyond sub 5 level. No one would hire you, you can't go out to get food, go shopping or nothing. I'm an ugly asf guy but I'm still "human passing" but if acid fell on me, I'd just rope
Acting as if though that's not what all whores deserve, lmfao, this forum really did go to shit

Acting as if though that's not what all whores deserve, lmfao, this forum really did go to shit
Now they feel a fraction of what an ugly man goes through on a daily basis

I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemies
You’re a Cucked masochist

Its devastating.
Stfu greycel infiltrator. You’re probably an IT user based on your user name and your response. Even if you disagree with it, saying it’s devastating is revealing of how much of a cuckold you are

These 3rd world women are degenerate monkeys that want to come to the west and expect the taxpayers to fund their expenses and citizenship, all so they can be bred by the Nordic-Aryan chads instead of 5’4 pajeet in junglestan

They’re self serving whores that deserve the pain

Now they feel a fraction of what an ugly man goes through on a daily basis
**Woman experiences the pain an incel feels in a one day for a single time in their life**

“Fucking WAR CRIMEEEE!!!1111 REEEEEE”:feels::feels::feels::soy::soy:

I support the beheading of foids, why burn their face when you can extract it

You should go back

Stfu greycel infiltrator. You’re probably an IT user based on your user name and your response. Even if you disagree with it, saying it’s devastating is revealing of how much of a cuckold you are

These 3rd world women are degenerate monkeys that want to come to the west and expect the taxpayers to fund their expenses and citizenship, all so they can be bred by the Nordic-Aryan chads instead of 5’4 pajeet in junglestan

They’re self serving whores that deserve the pain
You misunderstood my post.

Incredibly based. I'm not in favor of killing foids I'd rather they suffer in life like this

Acid is a good attack in pokemon Games, I would love it to be legal to use on foids that rejects me and attractive people in Pokemon.

Shit, my bad bro
The husband should've skinned her alive, thrown her in a volcano and taken a smoke from the gas that evolved afterwards

Shit, my bad bro
The husband should've skinned her alive, thrown her in a volcano and taken a smoke from the gas that evolved afterwards
ITinfiltrators.is

ITinfiltrators.is
I don't know. Maybe my reply was too blue-pilled. Cause I've agreed to multiple based things that foids should go through to make up for the injustice done to us. Acid just hit a little close to home cause of some close-ish family members/friends that had something similar happen to them. That's why I said "sad". But I get why you'd be pissed

I don't know. Maybe my reply was too blue-pilled. Cause I've agreed to multiple based things that foids should go through to make up for the injustice done to us. Acid just hit a little close to home cause of some close-ish family members/friends that had something similar happen to them. That's why I said "sad". But I get why you'd be pissed
Stfu homo

Alhamidulillah! Extreme lifefuel!!

Based but it could be counted as attempted murder and get you in jail for a very long time

Super based, now they will truly know what it is like to be unlovable. But I bet some simp will still wife them up.

reckon that if it happened to me i'd be pretty upset, i think

1 - None of you faggots would this. You can barely call a pizza place to ask for Pizza. These threads are so fucking boring, because it's all talk and no walk.

And 2 - Since I'm not a psychopath, I don't wish this on anybody.

If some "all men bad, manlets are barely people" women gets this,

Tim And Eric Idk GIF

But besides this, this is psycho shit.

It will turn even chads to incels

100% Its worse than murder, even without it being excruciatingly painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back