Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What do you think most guys below 5'9'' are doing?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Why don't most of them just rope?

many do rope tbh. If I recall, being shorter is associated with higher suicide rates

Because for about 60-65K I can be 6 foot.

Not everybody is mentally weak

They are probably jerking off. That's what I just got finished doing:feelsbadman:

Overcompensating at the gym

drmjgw3u78o11.jpg

Betabuxxing a foidlet

Probably overdosing on cope like I am. I mean it's no secret the world hates us the moment we finish puberty and we are the same height as we were when we were 12

Probably overdosing on cope like I am. I mean it's no secret the world hates us the moment we finish puberty and we are the same height as we were when we were
Overcompensating at the gym

drmjgw3u78o11.jpg
Tbf he could kick that demons ass. But no one expects it which is even greater in advantage especially for martial artist manlets

Probably overdosing on cope like I am. I mean it's no secret the world hates us the moment we finish puberty and we are the same height as we were when we were 12
are you 5'3''?

holy shit 5'3''
Yeah 5'3 guys exist and? You sound like as if you never seen or expect a guy to be born like this which already annoys the hell out of me

Yeah 5'3 guys exist and? You sound like as if you never seen or expect a guy to be born like this which already annoys the hell out of me
I know a guy who is 5'3''