Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think might kill off feminism and what will you do

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
What do you think might cause feminism to just go down and men to get their revenge ? Economic collapse ? Technological radical shift ? Nukes ? In any case, I am looking forward to those days with a lot of excitement and am thinking about how I will get my revenge. Spitting on foids with no consequence, shit on them literally, beat the fuck out of a dumb cunt in gta V etc.

What are your biggest female revenge fantasies when the day of reckoning comes ?

Men who are tired of being treated like second-class citizen

Extinction. Every foid is a closet-feminist. They are as radical as the outspoken ones. Any kind of collapse means men are going to rebuild it and foids will benefit by just spreading their legs while larping as trads. Gate-keeping all the benefits might work, but there are way too many simps amogus. As long as mankind exists, men are doomed to serve foids, willingly or unwillingly.