Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think is the REAL percentage of virgins in society (including the percentage among certain age groups)?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
The surveys and statistics that reveal how many people are virgins is insane and very difficult to believe. Statistics and surveys often are like that but anyways. Here are some statistics I found:

*25% of college seniors are virgins (I’m in my fourth year of college and I’m almost 22)

*virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.

*nearly 40% of teens haven’t had sex by graduation (probably talking about high schoolers. People finish college in their 20s)

*60% of 12th graders say they’ve had sex

*below 5% of people age 25-29 are virgins

*0.3% of adults age 40-44 are virgins

*25% of people have never had sex by age 20.

*20% of college students graduate without having sex.

*40% of college underclassmen said they are virgins.

These results are why many incels feel angry, depressed, misanthropic, suicidal, isolated, etc.

I think these results are BS. There’s a big stigma against virginity and some people seem to be lying because they are embarrassed. Sure, they might be anonymous and nobody will know who they are. But, I think they’re so embarrassed about being virgins they just still lie and say they had sex despite being anonymous. Here’s what I think the REAL percentages of virgins among age groups are:

*High school seniors: 60% virgins

*College seniors: 50% virgins

*people ages 20-24: 40% virgins

*Ages 25-29: 30-35% virgins

Ages 40-44: 5-10% virgins

What do you think the real percentages are?

The number of female virgins is 2% at 20 while the number of male virgins is likely 50% at 20.

Male virginity is under reported while female virginity is over reported.

I feel like these numbers can not be taken completely seriously. As most would lie about being a non virgin, just to seem normal and not like a loser. But i definitely feel that the number of women age 20 to 30 being virgin is probably at the 12% mentioned or lower. I've heard both incels and normies alike say how finding a woman who's a virgin over 20 would be nearly impossible, if not 100% impossible at all.
My ex normie friend once told me how my quest to find a virgin gf was too high of a standard. And that no girls over 20 are virgin. And that any girl who WAS a virgin wouldn't want anything to do with me (which is true though) but complete suicidefuel being told this harsh truth.

At least 60%+

The number of female virgins is 2% at 20 while the number of male virgins is likely 50% at 20.

Male virginity is under reported while female virginity is over reported.
Source?

My ass. I believe they are under and over reported. No reliable way to test for virginity. And that doesn't include shit like handjobs or blowjobs.

There's plenty of virgin women, it's just that they're fatties and so not really on your radar. Slim, non-deformed women being virgins is nearly non-existent after probably age 14.

no women is virgin after 16

Most people report having sex in the past year but I bet many people go a year without sex. People lie because they wanna sound cool or feel embarrassed

There's plenty of virgin women, it's just that they're fatties and so not really on your radar. Slim, non-deformed women being virgins is nearly non-existent after probably age 14.
Fatties are likely the most degenerate. Juggernaut law. Ugly women are the biggest whores since they are constantly seeking validation.