Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What do you think is the most hilariously embarrassing thing an asian foid would do IN PUBLIC to be white foid stacy?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Imo probably it would be cleaning an entire texas gas station bathroom with her tongue, while everyone on live tv is watching, and having sex with a pig afterwards.
(PS all the white people who are anticynic who grew up in hipster havens need to wake tf up and realize how materialistic everyone in the real world actually is).

it literally does not matter since she can get chad anyways

also i would do the same if it meant i can become chang and have a new identity afterwards

it literally does not matter since she can get chad anyways

also i would do the same if it meant i can become chang and have a new identity afterwards
if it didn't matter to them why are they obsessed with being with white men. Because they want to escape their race. Being a white foid is an asian girls dream. They probably crave it more than any other race specific demographical desire.

if it didn't matter to them why are they obsessed with being with white men. Because they want to escape their race. Being a white foid is an asian girls dream. They probably crave it more than any other race specific demographical desire.
im saying that it doesnt matter because to whites, noodles have nearly the same smv as white foids

im saying that it doesnt matter because to whites, noodles have nearly the same smv as white foids
only because white girls intimidate white men.

They want to have cute white girls as babies but end up getting hapacel sons.

she would clean all the assholes of people in old age care facilities then would have a gang bang with HIV patients just to feel a little whiter.
Asian foids act like they are better than us men so I have no respect for them and most of them are ugly as a dog with boils on its face.

I could stand ha ing some foid clean my bathroom!

BASED!!

Imo probably it would be cleaning an entire texas gas station bathroom with her tongue, while everyone on live tv is watching, and having sex with a pig afterwards.
(PS all the white people who are anticynic who grew up in hipster havens need to wake tf up and realize how materialistic everyone in the real world actually is).
She'll try to Speak in English.

"Dhu Ew Speeka Engrissss"

It's hard to top the embarassment of what this filipino MAN did to become white CHAD:

your asian female posts are hilarious as fuck

the latter
then nvm no addendum made. I just misread it because you didn't put proper grammar to differentiate the words from your sarcastic tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back