Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think is "confidence"?

lumipallo

lumipallo

Officer
★★
I was watching more plates more dates and among rants about approaching women, betas and confidence I found a couple of vids he made about acne and hair loss.
He said when he had acne on his chest he was too ashamed to wear a muscle shirt to a gym.
When his hair started thinning he said he wore a hat and was ashamed to leave the house.
We beat him in both acne and hair loss and yet keep functioning. Are we technically more confident than this bodybuilder?

confidence is the pc word for attractive

creepy is the pc word for ugly

In the context of sex/relationships, a very vaguely-defined buzzword used to gaslight physically unattractive men for their lack of success. Same with "charisma" and others.

Confidence is your outward expression of satisfaction/dissatisfaction in response to your social treatment. I've never bought the lie that it's an internally influenced factor; that's as full of shit as believing foids care about personality, or that the sun revolves around the earth. It's a lie used to justify continual ostracization of those whom society has deemed "genetically unfit." They'll paint it as your fault to justify their abuse toward you in their minds. Gaslighting, I think is the term for it.

it means take your pill and act just like us :bluepill::feelsohh::ahegao:

iHu8UQx.png

XD

@Ritalincel why do you do this?

Confidence is a meme