Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think happens after death?

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
Stumbled upon this video on YouTube earlier, you might wanna check it out

Ass raped by demons in hell

Consciousness goes on, your ego dies that's all. In that sense the hippies are right in saying death isn't real. It's an an incompletely defined term.

Nothing, I think it just ends

In my beliefs, everyone(yes everyone) goes to hell to be judged first and punished or rewarded accordingly, n be reincarnated to other realms when it's done.
This is just a summary, I'm sure it's more complicated.

In my beliefs, everyone(yes everyone) goes to hell to be judged first and punished or rewarded accordingly, n be reincarnated to other realms when it's done.
Judged based on what?

First, your brain will send you to an afterlife for about 20 seconds making you think you've made it.

Then you'll actually die, and you'll be unaware of your non-existence. Kind of like how you're unaware of your non-existence before being a baby.

In my own opinion, the most likely is absolutely nothing happens.

But I surely hope there"s a chance that I will be reincarnated with my memories still in tack or at least some glimpses of them.

Nothing happens, just darkness
Or you go to some type of afterlife
Or you get reincarnated or some shit
Too much theories tbh

Something like this I believe is as well.

Honestly think we have souls that have to endure a tough lesson on earth along with the end result of having your life judged in the afterlife.

I believe reincarnation can be a punishment if you didn't learn what you were meant to absorb. It can also be a reward for those who get to live out a "heaven on earth" tier lifestyle.

I believe that we'll be judged

Probably nothing, I would like to believe that something happens, like reincarnation but when I think about it logically after our brain shuts down our consciousness (if it even exists) also dies and we drift into void like before we were born.

Probably nothing, I would like to believe that something happens, like reincarnation but when I think about it logically after our brain shuts down our consciousness (if it even exists) also dies and we drift into void like before we were born.

Belief in reincarnation/rebirth, but with doubt

Don't know
Don't care
tbh

No more foids getting pumped by chad, no more clown world, no more degeneracy.

Nothing.
Emptiness

Be sent to hell and get sex with all women down there

I don't know. Some things look more plausible than others but ultimately we can't know.

You'd be meal of maggots.

Death is like sleeping after playing a soccer match. Absolutely nothing.

I think you lose all of your memories and you start from the beginning of your life again.

I will drink wine with the Irish kings of centuries gone by

Jfl if I rope and respawn as myself again, sounds scary ngl :feelsmega::feelsrope:

Sorry bud, if its any consolation I have no idea what I'm talking about