Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think Elliot Rodger’s funeral was like?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Did he even get a burial or was he cremated? And how many people do you think attended the service?

He really does giga mog me, despite his feminine appearance and skinny frame, he somehow was extremely low inhib, trying to push women off of balconies and fighting groups of stuck up chads, and pouring coffee on couples.

How was he so low inhib? I wouldn’t have done any of that shit.

High IQ question. Even I have wondered what his funeral must have been like. I think his remains were cremated, there's no photo of his grave. Maybe they dumped his remains somewhere?

I believe the spirit of Elliot was visible as he ascended into the heavens

cremated then scattered on beach to get in some blonde cali pussy

High IQ question. Even I have wondered what his funeral must have been like. I think his remains were cremated, there's no photo of his grave. Maybe they dumped his remains somewhere?
Probably

I don't think people who have killed get funerals. Most of the time the parents/ family gets sued to hell and back thus no money for a service.

I would like to imagine everyone gets a good one tho

Lonely and unwanted, just like how he lived.

I don’t think anyone except his parents would’ve attended. They were the only people in Elliot’s life who truly loved him

Shots above the coffin like any other freedom fighter

I highly doubt it was great. his parents hated him and the rest of soyciety did

Did he even get a burial or was he cremated? And how many people do you think attended the service?

He really does giga mog me, despite his feminine appearance and skinny frame, he somehow was extremely low inhib, trying to push women off of balconies and fighting groups of stuck up chads, and pouring coffee on couples.

How was he so low inhib? I wouldn’t have done any of that shit.
He prob didnt have one. Who wouldve even attended? From what i know, it seems he had very few friends, and his family didnt give a damn about him. He was prob cremated and maybe thrown into the ocean at isla vista or something. Or probably just lumped in with the ashes of other randos