Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think before sleeping ?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
What do you think before sleep ? so you finished a whole new day it was a pathetic day as always,no women looked at your face,you get rejected by femoids and now you end up sleeping in your bed alone while Chad partying with stacies and fuck them.I think how my life is pathetic and not unfair then ı get mad as always and feel sad because of my loneliness

Either thinking about blowing my brains out in the near future or pure fury thinking about my existence and circumstances.

why the fuck is "soldier" spelt with a "D" and not "Soljer" the english language is fucking retarded
maybe in 1000 years english will have changed and this will be normal english spelling

why the fuck is "soldier" spelt with a "D" and not "Soljer" the english language is fucking retarded

Einstein level IQ tbh

think about kiilling myself

Anxiety kicks in when I lay down to sleep.

I made hypothetical scenarios in my head while in bed.., imagine i had a better life with friends and a gf and i was good looking and happy.

hope I wake up as chadpreet

Wondering what purpose I have in life and debating if I should kill myself and how

Sexualized fantasies about the kingdom of the afterlife where I will live once this shitty life here is finally over.

that I won't get a good rest cause it's not gonna be enough sleep

hangman-noose-picture-id139540492

Think about a lot of things.

Fap and then listen to some eurobeat

"I wanna fucking die"

And I would imagine myself hanging myself or sth.

That i've always slept alone in my bed.

Im going to sleep

I hope not to wake up. I used to have panic attacks dreaming about big lorrytrucks or meteorites hitting my room. Now I just hope they are real and end my existence.

"God damn it, penis, cooperate with me. Don't you think this animoo cutie is hot? Why did we click on the Webm if we didn't think this was hot? I'm not going to sleep until you pay what you owe."

I lie down hoping to die in sleep

"Please God, let me wakeup without feeling like shit"

i used to imagine my pillow being my one itis sleeping next to me cuddling - i would roleplay this and even talk to my pillow

now i try to fall asleep reading to some religious texts talking about how femoids and children and house life is degrading

I usually think about sleeping.

About ascending with a hof foid. Usually about oneitis.

I think about suicide.

Hoping I don't wake up

I indulge in one of my several long-running sex fantasies until they put me to sleep, there's not much else that can.

KILLYOUKILLYOUKILLYOUKILLYOUKILLYOU

Either sex fantasies or dreaming of becoming super rich, it's weird because I'm generally a very pesimistic person but these thoughts always flood my mind right before bed.

I don't think about anything usually tbh. I go to bed only when I'm really fucking tired and I fall asleep almost immediately.

I usually think about my oneitis and then get depressed enough to fall asleep

At least last night that was the case

I think about politics and military.

that i just finished another day in my sad existence.

nothing. i have to clear. my. mind whilst drifting off to BB

Other than suicide, I just think about my job, video games and scenarios that'll never happen

Laying in bed is bad, but waking up is somehow even more painful.

What do you think before sleep ? so you finished a whole new day it was a pathetic day as always,no women looked at your face,you get rejected by femoids and now you end up sleeping in your bed alone while Chad partying with stacies and fuck them.I think how my life is pathetic and not unfair then ı get mad as always and feel sad because of my loneliness
Suicide. Why I haven't done it. Will I ever do it. How I can get myself to do it.
Recent thing I've been trying is spending a good 20 minutes just imagining the void of my conciousness before I was born. Knowing that I was once nothing, relieves some fear of the afterlife.

I write down my plans for the next day, smoke weed and crash.