Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you think are the most compelling pieces of evidence of the black-pill?

Kajel

Kajel

Banned
-
Specifically peer-reviewed research that are hard for people to argue against. It doesn't have to be just one thing but I really want them to be the most compelling out of anything else you've ever seen or known about. I think it would be interesting to have a compilation of the hardest to argue black pills that have been gathered.

For myself, I think this study is hard to argue against in good faith no matter how blue pilled someone is. It's not related to dating or even attraction really but shows that people's facial features strongly affected how people judged them when making decisions about whether or not they were guilty. Now, this kind of study has been done many times before but what's interesting about this one, in particular, is that team conducting the study also tried to educate a non-control group about the dangers of judging people by their face, how often we do it, and how to try and avoid it. This had no effect on the impact a person's face made on people's verdict.
Sadhours

The study takes it even one step further by asking all it's subjects to rate how confident people were in their verdicts. Even after learning about the phenomena of people judging each other unfairly by their face and being encouraged to avoid that effect, people who judgment was heavily biased by trustworthy looking a person was were no less confident in their ability to suss out other people's guilt/innocence. For me, this is evidence that even if people were to become more aware of the biases when it comes to physical appearance, most of us just won't be able to overcome it. That and the fact that people generally don't think they're guilty of judging people by their appearance. This kind of explains why a lot of people seem to be in denial of looks mattering that much. They genuinely lack awareness just how much they're willing to suspect less attractive people of wrongdoing or be swayed by good looks. There isn't much to be hopeful about after reading studies like these = (

Attachments

• sadhours.png
    sadhours.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Experimentation is best. When you use Chad's pics on Tinder and see how foids react to him vs how they react to you. Though by the time you try that, you've most likely already taken the black pill.

Experimentation is best. When you use Chad's pics on Tinder and see how foids react to him vs how they react to you. Though by the time you try that, you've most likely already taken the black pill.

Going outside.

Funny IT says we are the delusional ones. Yet somehow none of their shit seems to match with reality

Yeah I agree that can be convincing for someone who already has our world view but I'd say most people can chalk that up just to people in online dating apps being a bit more shallow when it comes to appearance. I don't think it's even necessarily wrong to say looks could matter more in a space like tinder than in real life but the way people then disregard any findings from apps like that completely is unfortunate. I think dating apps are really good for seeing racial bias in dating for example. You'd have to perform some weird mental gymnastics to say people demonstrate predictable racial bias in online dating but not real life.
Going outside.

Funny IT says we are the delusional ones. Yet somehow none of their shit seems to match with reality

Well it's just that everyone thinks their views are the ones that match up with reality. You could replace IT with incels in your comment and it would be something just as likely to be seen posted by someone on IT or the likes.

^

Will add Jeremy Meeks.

Beat me to it. Nothing is more real than the Meeks saga. I've literally never even heard anyone attempt to rationalize it besides saying, "oh yeah it's interesting."

The incel wiki's scientific blackpill page has all sorts of academic studies that broke me. Plenty of stuff on looks height ethnicity, etc. Lately the dogpill is what has been breaking my mind the most.