Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about writerceling ?

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
I've noticed that the talented authors and painters and other tortured artists (not the flashy arts like musician/singers/actors tho ) often attract a decent women, even those that don't make it big and don't make a fortune. They always manage to find a girl who think she "understand" their art, or like how they are a "tortured artist"

Last edited:
Another version of betabuxxcelling, status/moneycelling.

the only thing she understands is failed-artist chadlite's cawk

They tend to be attractive in the first place

I guess they were using art to cope because there was no vidya/internet/anime at this time. No bad idea to try it, chance to attract a woman this way are still not that high, but at least you can have self-respect that way

They tend to be attractive in the first place

lol obviously i'm not talking about those ones.

But every tortured artist i know who plays with photography/writing have at least a decent girl who wanna date him, and some of them are ugly.

If he's a good artists he probably makes a lot of money and is rather famous/has connections.

No, not necessarily, the girl may thinks you're underrated for instance.

I'm talking by experience, i know 2 guys one of them a photographer and other are writer, both are amateurs one of them only published some short stories in a newspapers, and both have a gf that's like 2 points over their matchlook.

I wanna say if he looks like Johnny Depp maybe.

I guess they were using art to cope because there was no vidya/internet/anime at this time. No bad idea to try it, chance to attract a woman this way are still not that high, but at least you can have self-respect that way
Creating art is better cope than vidya games and many other forms of cope.

No, not necessarily, the girl may thinks you're underrated for instance.

I'm talking by experience, i know 2 guys one of them a photographer and other are writer, both are amateurs one of them only published some short stories in a newspapers, and both have a gf that's like 2 points over their matchlook.
It's their status that attracts the girls then. They are also likely getting cucked.

It's their status that attracts the girls then.

I dunno because they are not famous except in their social circle, the girl will always share faulkner/kafka quotes with him and a lots of hearts, and they post pictures of them kissing + some deep quotes lol, the girl also had a library with a Luis Borges quote as a cover picture and she seems to like reading.

The photographer does take amazing pictures even of himself, he tries to make himself "mysterious" so that's maybe how he trapped his gf to be with him.

1. that is betabuxxing
2. im too low iq for that

I dunno because they are not famous except in their social circle, the girl will always share faulkner/kafka quotes with him and a lots of hearts, and they post pictures of them kissing + some deep quotes lol, the girl also had a library with a Luis Borges quote as a cover picture and she seems to like reading.

The photographer does take amazing pictures even of himself, he tries to make himself "mysterious" so that's maybe how he trapped his gf to be with him.
Cope. Only L, M and S matters.

i like to write but i don't do it for the purpose of attracting women