Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about white women ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
7p0slbap6yf11 (Sorry for racism fellow blackcels)
Im honestly scared to see white women's effect on other type of foids
Middle eastern foids are not already losing any sort of respect for their family and country.(More specifically ones in Turkey and European countrys)
İn next 25 years ı expect transexuality and Onlyfans being completely legal + increase in single mothers.

Obligatory note: the girl in the picture the 4chan thread is talking about is not a white woman, she’s an Italian jewish mutt.

anyway, women are stupid and the same in general, the difference between a woman in America and a woman in Qatar is no different other than their environments. White or western women instead of being owned by a proper patriarchal system are just owned by Jews.

Jews made fucking niggers, being bisexual and progressive fun and hip and cool, so women do it. Tribal families in the Sahara control women and they think Islam is fun and cool so the women do it. It’s all based on who controls what type of women and what is cool and hip.

Last edited:
darkies will continue to seek out and love globalism, darkie women will continue to get shittier

here's your copium

White women are generally the ones i find most attractive, but generally they have some of the worst personalities next to american black girls.

White women are generally the ones i find most attractive, but generally they have some of the worst personalities next to american black girls.
I had a roastie teacher who went to Cyprus for collage and was a big fan of BBC/50 cent rap and shit at the time
When she heard Cyprus had alot of africans she was excited to see them do all that gangstawalk and other Afro-American stereotype stuff
When she arrived there she didnt got any of those,African man were mostly collage going (Almost) STEMcels or hard working construction workers while women were greatly submissive,controlled and educated.
İt really depends on the location and the history of the country they were born in mate.
We didnt had shit like KKK or Confederate so they cant excuse their actions by saying ''Achually its bcs racism''

Everyone finds whites as the most attractive race, it's not a "you" thing.

Everyone finds whites as the most attractive race, it's not a "you" thing.
White foids are by far the hottest ones, that's why people usually put up with their bullshit.

Ethnic whores look like shit next to white whores, at the end of the day, they are all hypergamous, fake, insufferable and solipsistic.

Obviously, If they are all the same, guys gonna want to deal with the most good looking ones.
American Black girls are disgusting, both their looks and personality.

Last edited: