Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about those game series?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Dark Souls (and souls-like as a whole)
Witcher
Zelda
Mario
Metroid
Castlevania
Megaman

@Stupid Clown @KillNiggers @starystulejarz @PersonalityChad

I don't have the patience for souls games
Haven't played Witcher

Zelda peaked with Ocarina of Time and Master Quest. After that the games have steadily decreased in quality. OOT is one of my favorite games

I love almost all mainline Mario games up to Galaxy 2. I also love some of the spinoffs such as Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario, Mario Golf, Mario Kart, and Mario Baseball and tennis. Top 3 3D Mario games are Sunshine, Galaxy, Galaxy 2. Top 3 2d Mario games are Mario Bros 3, Mario Land 2 and New Super Mario Bros 1.

I'm not a big fan of Metroid. I find the backtracking tedious. The puzzles don't do much for me since they usually just consist of finding something that's hidden. I enjoyed super to a degree when I was 13 but have never been able to come back and finish it.

I've not played much of Castlevania outside of 4 on SNES and whatever game was on 3DS. From what I played I enjoyed it. I've been meaning to play through the series starting with 1 on NES.

I enjoy MegaMan. It's a fun game to play every now and then to pass time. I'm not a huge fan but I've played 1, 6, X1 and X4. Tbh I prefer the zero games to the mainline x games. There's something I enjoy more about them.

Witcher
Zelda
Mario
Metroid
Castlevania
Megaman

@Stupid Clown @KillNiggers @starystulejarz @PersonalityChad
I've never been able to understand Dark Souls. I liked the Witcher, especially the third part and the first one also had its own charm. Castlevania has my favorite games (Symphony of Night, Lament of Innocence, curse of darkness) Metroid, Zelda, Mario has never played since he never had a Nintendo console. Mega man is too complicated for me.

great games, now hated for some reason...

I never really gave a single fuck about this series...

great games now fell into the fandom praising their greatest invention known as the femboy link

still goated legend, Mario Makers are goated tho

please destroy my cock Samus-chan :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Castlevania
great games stayed being great

I can't really think of any of this series, I think Battle Network is a brilliant battle system. Other of the entries not a fan. Music however is insanely good.

Last edited: