Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about this youtube bodybuilder?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I used to follow him years ago, I bought his book in 2009 and his dvd. He always preached that it is best to use lighter weights with perfect form rather than using heavy weights with poor form. He said that you should relax your hands when weight lifting so the weight goes to the muscle rather than holding the weight tightly. I have small hands so I found this difficult.

I used to follow him years ago, I bought his book in 2009 and his dvd. He always preached that it is best to use lighter weights with perfect form rather than using heavy weights with poor form. He said that you should relax your hands when weight lifting so the weight goes to the muscle rather than holding the weight tightly. I have small hands so I found this difficult.

This is major fucking cope, also if you want to build muscle than you should be progressively overloading the weight with a time under tension of 60-45 seconds followed by a 2-3 minute rest.
Everything else is COPE with capital C

I’m not sure bro. Never watched him.

literally who

I can't articulate an opinion because I don't even know who he is.
Also just lol at you buying stuff from randoms.

ultimate coper

he is brother of peediepie. Good guy, always help old ladies cross the street

crazy shit but no click

sounds like a coper.