Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about this video?

seen it before, it was self defense. she kicked him and then chased after him.

you can't just start kicking people who say a nasty comment at you, jfl at the insane female privilege here.

the west is beyond cucked at this point.

Not the best pick up lines,he got mad at some point and started cursing them.Of course if he would have been blackpilled he would know that it was over before he started approaching them.You can do what he did:the results are that you risk getting picked up by the police ,you can be a good guy and approach women like a knight but the result will be the same:you won't get the women in the end.

i thought it was funny but now when i watch it gives me second hand embarassment

seen it before, it was self defense. she kicked him and then chased after him.
I agree with you,but what did he expected?That he can curse a woman that is not interested in him and get away with it?Ff sake we life in the millennium of feminism where everything you do has consequences.

And no,if a guy with incel looks tries to get a gf he can't,but that is not the reason for this fucker that claims to be an incel when it's obvious that his looks are not the problem.He does not represent me or this truecel sub 5'6 and sub 3 in the face truecel community that lives the most fucking horrible depressive lives with nothing no be happy with.

He sprays bitchy foids with pepperspray.
That is pretty cool and funny.

The comments of that video are so funny, it shows how pathetic social media has become