Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about this comic? Is your life really over if you are a virgin at 18?

At 20. Doesnt matter if you magically ascend, you still missed out on teen sex.

No, it’s not always over with 18. It depends on your height and capabilities of looksmaxing and social circlemaxxing

it's not over but you'll only end up with chads sloppy seconds.

and if i had discovered the blackpill at age 18 (over a decade ago), my ilfe would've been infintely better.

Teens are the only time where you get choosen for being you. After that it becomes increasingly complicated and you have to join the rat race for status/money to get female validation.

Teens are the only time where you get choosen for being you. After that it becomes increasingly complicated and you have to join the rat race for status/money to get female validation.
What about chad?

Basically this gynocentric forum in a nutshell :lul:

Love how the white guy is good while ethnics are trucels. :lul: @IncelTears

I say if you are at the end of college age, like 22/23 and still a virgin. 4 years of high school and anywhere from 2 - 4 years of college, all of this in your prime and you couldn't ascend, then it's truly over.

exactly. teens are the last time pure love is a thing. you don’t have to get worried for getting dumped by someone richer or a hotter chad when your a teen. (except she does dump you for chad)

I say if you are at the end of college age, like 22/23 and still a virgin. 4 years of high school and anywhere from 2 - 4 years of college, all of this in your prime and you couldn't ascend, then it's truly over.

At 20. Doesnt matter if you magically ascend, you still missed out on teen sex.
I just want to be loved man I don't care about teen sex and other stuff I just want people to acknowledge that I exist:cryfeels:

I just want to be loved man I don't care about teen sex and other stuff I just want people to acknowledge that I exist:cryfeels:
Eh.... ive never been aknowledged youll get to the point where u dont care anymore.

yes. if you dont have teenage love, that is something you can never make up for. no matter what happens after teenage years, you will forever be an orphan of all the teenage loves you never had

missing out on teen sex isn't anything to worry about
but missing out on teen love is something you will never make up for