Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about the virgin worshipping people on this site do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date

What do you think about the virgin worshipping people on this site do?

• Total voters
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
On one hand, a virgin woman is pure, unsullied, and has the maximum potential for pair bonding compared to the average contemporary slut.

On the other hand, a woman is a woman, and their lies, deceit and general duplicitous and greedy nature is the same, whether she is a virgin or not.

So, what do you think about it?

Every roastie was once a virgin. The cocks didn't corrupt them, cocks don't have that power, the roasties were evil to begin with.

IF SHE BREATHES, SHE'S A THOT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Cunts are cunts, and the younger they are, they're usually worse.

I understand the depressed incels here wanting that relationship with a pure virgin girl, but it's all fantasy.

It’s a forced meme tbh

I don't know where you're going to find a virgin white girl who'll agree to have anything to do with you as an ugly man. Those guys are coping hard.

All foids are the same, virgin or not.

Half of the guys on this forum have a specific fantasy.

A 10/10 quiet submissive skinny virgin girl who for some reason is willing to try anything in bed approaches them, a 2/10, and lets them ascend.

She's about as real as the flying spaghetti monster. There are two types of foids: roasties, and roasties who pretend otherwise.

On the other hand, a woman is a woman, and their lies, deceit and general duplicitous and greedy nature is the same, whether she is a virgin or not.
Degenerate women are far worse when it comes to these things. But still, even a virgin woman wants only good looking men.

THERE ARE NO ADULT VIRGIN WESTERN FOIDS. AND NO INCEL WILL EVER GET PRIME VIRGIN JB PUSSY

stop coping with this bullshit

It is possible that a virgin girl can use you for practice and to gain confidence, just like virgin males are using ugly girls for that purpose. It is also possible that the virgin girl had something holding her back, psychological problems, or bad parenting, or other issues that once they're solved can lead her to regain the lost years, maybe cuckolding you hard.

Having in mind that kind of issues, I think most users want a foid to abuse and torture, and the fact she's a virgin is a crucial part to reach this goal, due to pair bonding and inexperience of the girl with sex, and other factors. Social isolation is another good value for the foid.

most girls are no longer virgin by 10. they've had orgies and threesomes by age 12

I don't know where you're going to find a virgin white girl who'll agree to have anything to do with you as an ugly man. Those guys are coping hard.
There are no such thing once you reach the age of at least 16 through 18 they have all lost their virginity to chad.

They think virgin holes are angels lmao. All women waiting for CHAD,including virgin ones. there is no other way.

If she breathes, she wants chad.

I voted A, but it was a reflex decision.

There are virgins who are waiting for Chad, believe it or not lol...

Virgin worship is not a problem at all for multiple reasons:

First, encouraging and praising women for remaining virgin in our current social climate is a good thing. It helps to re-balance the skewed sexual market. It helps fight back against feminism and liberalism that has poisoned our young western women. It gives women accountability, something that the modern left has stripped from them. It is one way to help encourage monogamy, and a return to a monogamous culture would be the best thing that could happen to any given incel.

Second, it's more or less factually proven that virgin women are more faithful in marriage to their partners. I have shared the statistics so many times on this website, I'm sure a quick search of my user profile will net you them. Nothing scares me more than the potential of marrying a non virgin woman who will lust after another man; it is both emasculating and unfaithful. She won't be thinking about Chad or Tyrone if you are the only one she's had. As a disclaimer, there is no 100% foolproof way to ensure a woman's faith, but this is about the best way to do it.

Third, it encourages traditional Christian values into our society, which are desperately needed. Nobody wants to have Faith in the Christ anymore, tricked by the Satan and his minions: the Jews. If we encourage women and praise women for chastity, it may help lead people back to the Church, which is the ultimate goal.

As for myself, I will marry/have children with a virgin or I will do neither.

There are virgins who are waiting for Chad, believe it or not lol...
This is the truth. There is a huge piece of misinformation that is spread in the incelosphere: that there are no virgins past 14/16/18/whateverage. That is incredibly wrong. It's safe to say that there aren't alot, but they exist is a tangible and measurable number. The real issue is like you state: they only want Chad. I say these women want "Tim", named for Tim Tebow, the ultimate Christian Chad. Trying to get these women as a 23 year old incel like myself is a bit of a challenge, but I do believe it can be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back