Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about Soma?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
Would you consider Soma the best horror game ever? I think it is almost S tier in terms of overall quality and story telling especially when you compare it to all the other trash games which I would say are the majority of horror games nowadays

Yes it is really good, though quite old now. One of my favorites. However, for me personally the best horror game would have to go to Resident Evil or Silent Hill.

Yes it is really good, though quite old now. One of my favorites. However, for me personally the best horror game would have to go to Resident Evil or Silent Hill.
I never quite understood though why people like Silent Hill. It isn't particularly scary from the gameplay I have seen. But then also I didn't really even play it so I cannot tell accurately. As for RE I agree its definitely up there in S tier especially RE7

I enjoyed it, especially the ending scene

Somalia would

It's my favourite horror game

Never played it. But I've watched playthroughs and the game left me fucked up.

Never played it. But I've watched playthroughs and the game left me fucked up.
The scarier the better. I also never played but I saw many playthroughs and I really liked it, the concept, the gameplay, the design