Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think about SEAmaxxing?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I see many qt Thai girls and they seem like wife material.
What are your thoughts on SEAmaxxing

They fuck everything that is white. I don't know why anyone would want to fuck SEA foids. Disgusting :feelspuke:

Might have worked 5 years ago.
It's full of chads now

As a ricecel, I’d be better off EEmaxing

They fuck everything that is white. I don't know why anyone would want to fuck SEA foids. Disgusting :feelspuke:

based absolute volcel

To answer the question,
Of course I would SEAmax, if I could afford it.

I'd rather chop my dick off than to phisically touch an Asian girl, they don't look human.

Even if you are attracted to asian girls you are just a fucking idiot if you have a child with one, you'll get a son who'll have it 10x harder than you

Don't think it would work for m3

I wouldnt do it because you need money and the foids are ugly as fuck

Worth a shot, but I'd rather Indiamaxx.

Worth a shot, but I'd rather Indiamaxx.
Indian foids are hit and miss. They are either extremely pretty or disgusting. The good looking ones will have an arranged marriage with a rich cel or marry chadpreet.
I wouldnt do it because you need money and the foids are ugly as fuck
Asian foids are pretty good looking , especially the Thai ones. If you go to Bangkok , many good looking girls.

I'd rather chop my dick off than to phisically touch an Asian girl

Even if you are attracted to asian girls you are just a fucking idiot if you have a child with one, you'll get a son who'll have it 10x harder than you
Based and correct

Based and correct
True , it's bad for hapa guys. They'll just become Elliot Rodgers while their sisters will get pumped and dumped by aryan chads. But let's say you're a rice cel born in a western country , maybe SEAmaxxing is viable

You are not black pill if you still see women as marriageable.

Yes , there is. Just DowryMaxx.

It's not , just greencardmaxx
Ok no offense but is your IQ actually less that 50? What tests did you take?

why are the qts , doing this to me? :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Far away i will LAmaxxing

complete bullshit. I've tried by dating apps then setting my region to SEA. Complete bullshit. These ethnic copers have no idea what they're talking about and it's really unfortunate they can push this narrative with no repercussion.

Women by nature are awful. No matter where you go.

what's the new way?
Unfortunately, we've run out of places in the world where this is a viable tactic for incel-tier white men. JBW has been losing power quickly for some years now, and continues to do so.

Unfortunately, we've run out of places in the world where this is a viable tactic for incel-tier white men. JBW has been losing power quickly for some years now, and continues to do so.
Just WarZone maxx. Get a syrian babe or persian babe