Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about rehab room's recent video? He has made this one as a brutal black pill for ethnic women(basically how white women rule )

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids

View: https://youtu.be/0vCRrPUi3mI?si=jQ-qrdNHwUG3PwAB

So if you can't watch the video I will summarise he is basically talking about JBW but for white women. He seems to have directed this video towards his ethnic femcel watchers acknowledging how the white women rule the world. He accepts that most incels in his discord community are ethniccels who could get an Indian/Black female looksmatch but hold out for their dream blonde girl then shares various tik toks ranging from-

1) A black man who would tolerate his gf shouting at him because she was a white Becky while he copes about how he doesn't date black wahmen because they are "masculine"

2) A tik tok about a blonde white woman bragging about how Indian men love her more than Indian women

3) A case about a polish Becky who went to India and posted a few reels praising Indian men and gained 100k subs in a month

@wereq and @Rabbi Schneerson I would be interested in hearing your thots

Meh, who cares about foid suffering?

I do agree with him since white beckys can get the World handed to them just for being white

So if you can't watch the video I will summarise he is basically talking about JBW but for white women. He seems to have directed this video towards his ethnic femcel watchers acknowledging how the white women rule the world. He accepts that most incels in his discord community are ethniccels who could get an Indian/Black female looksmatch but hold out for their dream blonde girl then shares various tik toks ranging from-

1) A black man who would tolerate his gf shouting at him because she was a white Becky while he copes about how he doesn't date black wahmen because they are "masculine"

Black males do the same with black women. Taking abuse from “strong black queens” is a common experience for black males.

2) A tik tok about a blonde white woman bragging about how Indian men love her more than Indian women
That’s like a billionaire mogging millionaires. Just be woman is still never to be forgotten in terms of people sympathizing with you.

3) A case about a polish Becky who went to India and posted a few reels praising Indian men and gained 100k subs in a month
Curries and sand niggers are notorious white worshippers.

great vid as always

I am white and my whole life rejected by white sluts like i am curry.. i hate white women more than anything else in the world.. i hate them so so fucking much

I do agree with him since white beckys can get the World handed to them just for being white
true . And all the other foids cope by trying to copy white women (yoga, feminism, wokeness)

Curries and sand niggers are notorious white worshippers.
Difference is we can have Blue eyes without white genes. Curries can't. So us worshipping features present in our race isn't pathetic

White women are 100% god chosen race of women I would gladly burn every male alive for 5 minute sex with white girl average looks

It's cope pandering to female audience members. There's studies that show Asian women are seen as most attractive that he says are invalid because "men are just virtue signaling." Rehab Room will ignore all logic when it comes to trying to prove JBW mogs all. Extreme bias.

It's cope pandering to female audience members. There's studies that show Asian women are seen as most attractive that he says are invalid because "men are just virtue signaling." Rehab Room will ignore all logic when it comes to trying to prove JBW mogs all. Extreme bias.
:yes::yes::yes:

I'll probably still watch the video though, as stupid as it probably is it's still better content than 99.9% of the slop out there.

Difference is we can have Blue eyes without white genes. Curries can't. So us worshipping features present in our race isn't pathetic
Blue eyes are all a result of mixture with whites, since the trait evolved in Europe. But I have seen a few blue eyes curries, but they also happen to be more white looking. Not a coincidence.

Blue eyes are all a result of mixture with whites, since the trait evolved in Europe. But I have seen a few blue eyes curries, but they also happen to be more white looking. Not a coincidence.
Didn't light eyes and hair originate in the fertile crescent and Ukraine,?

:yes::yes::yes:

I'll probably still watch the video though, as stupid as it probably is it's still better content than 99.9% of the slop out there.
Yep, he’s coping extremely hard there. Asking blackpillers what the best race is pointless, because we don’t want our kids to get hated for being hapas.

Didn't light eyes and hair originate in the fertile crescent and Ukraine,?
Afaik both evolved in the far North. Blue eyes from Northern Europe and blonde hair in Siberia.

Yep, he’s coping extremely hard there. Asking blackpillers what the best race is pointless, because we don’t want our kids to get hated for being hapas.

Afaik both evolved in the far North. Blue eyes from Northern Europe and blonde hair in Siberia.
IMG 20240728 211821

I’m guessing it means this
Middle East = Anatolian Farmers
Eastern Europe = Eastern Hunter Gatherers.

Afaik Anatolian farmers had dark hair and eyes, but light skin (not as light as northern europeans, but still)

It says some of them had blue eyes as well

It says some of them had blue eyes as well
It says this
The ancestors of the Stone Age farmers began their journey in the Bible lands, where agriculture first began, and arrived in Ireland perhaps via the southern Mediterranean. They brought with them cattle, cereals, ceramics and a tendency to black hair and brown eyes.

Ok, I didn't read that. But it says some people from southern russia had Blue eyes, I thought it originated in northern Europe?
I think it’s talking about the proto Indo-Europeans. They originally hard dark hair and eyes, but as they migrated west they mixed with european populations that had these lighter traits when they reached eastern europe.

I think it’s talking about the proto Indo-Europeans. They originally hard dark hair and eyes, but as they migrated west they mixed with european populations that had these lighter traits when they reached eastern europe.
I see

I’m guessing it means this
Middle East = Anatolian Farmers
Eastern Europe = Eastern Hunter Gatherers.

Afaik Anatolian farmers had dark hair and eyes, but light skin (not as light as northern europeans, but still)
Yeah they did

ANF shared more alleles & was closer genetics wise to Steppe & HG; it's found in all Europeans nowadays.

Sardinians are the closest modern pop to ANF

Sardinians

and they look like this:

281px LANUSEI 1

Costume tradizionale di Fonni 03

It's cope pandering to female audience members. There's studies that show
dismissing the entire video by one bad take is dishonest, and that study only applies to the US. Being Ching-chong in Africa, MENA, South east Asia etc. will just get you looked at as a Rice muncher.

why would I give a shit about foid competition. It's rehab room's worst video easily because who the fuck cares about foids and their varying difficulties in trying to fuck chads.

I agree that white foids are at the top of the heirachy, but I dont think its a worthy discussion, since a lot of men would put up with abuse, even from curry foids.

Should I really feel sorry, if a white foid gets 3000 matches in an hour and a curry foid gets "only" 1000? No.

I think ethnic foids are still powerful though. just look at how an average looking east or south asian is worshipped by trad larpers in the west or by the men of the aforementioned races.

>just be white woma-AAAAAACK
1712263148223 png
Image 84
Screenshot 20240728 005904
Looksmatched png

Attachments

• 1708990640170-png.png
    1708990640170-png.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
Yeah they did

ANF shared more alleles & was closer genetics wise to Steppe & HG; it's found in all Europeans nowadays.

Sardinians are the closest modern pop to ANF

View attachment 1209217

and they look like this:

View attachment 1209218

View attachment 1209219

View attachment 1209220
Anatolia is around modern Turkey so their appearance would be in between most sands and whites. Here’s what the phenotype databank says the average sardinian archetype (ANF) is.
IMG 9262
IMG 9263

I mean, "tendency" could still mean that those other traits were present, just uncommon.
Anything is possible. Like maybe we just haven’t found example or there were unknown migrations that could have caused them. It’s all just the best guess in the end.

Anatolia is around modern Turkey so their appearance would be in between most sands and whites. Here’s what the phenotype databank says the average sardinian archetype (ANF) is.
View attachment 1209486View attachment 1209487
ANF is found in all of Europe like I said, and that’s just one pheno there which survived from back then.

ANF had very little in common with Near East genes & was always closer to Steppe/Yamnaya. The ANF populations back then would have been very different in terms of appearance from Sands.

Here’s a source:

Unfortunately, there is a distinct lack of reliable EEF facial reconstructions available. Below are some reconstructions of a 7,500-year-old Gibraltan EEF woman and a 5,500-year-old British EEF man.

IMG 8678

With regards to pigmentation, genetic data indicates that most EEF populations had pale skin, predominantly brown eyes and dark hair, with some rare instances of blue eyes and blondism. Central European EEF cultures, such as the Globular Amphora and Funnelbeaker peoples, had lighter pigmentation, with increased frequencies of blondism, light hair, and blue eyes.

Ethnic Sardinians are genetically ~95% EEF, so it should be pretty safe to assume that the Southern European EEF may have looked similar to the people below. However, it’s likely that this isn’t a direct 1:1 visual comparison. Phenotypes can change over time due to evolutionary factors, such as positive selection. Neotenous breeding, for example, has made women cuter over time.
IMG 8679

Minoan frescoes also provide insight into how Southern European Late EEF peoples depicted themselves. Tanned men and extremely pale women were consistent themes in Minoan artwork.

Last edited:
ANF is found in all of Europe like I said, and that’s just one pheno there which survived from back then.

ANF had very little in common with Near East genes & was always closer to Steppe/Yamnaya. The ANF populations back then would have been very different in terms of appearance from Sands.

Here’s a source:

View attachment 1209498

EEF has some mixture of WHG populations I believe, so that probably explains the cases of light eyes. But they were definitely light skinned, no doubt about that (unlike the WHG). Although probably not as light as many northern Europeans. Never denied what you claimed there.

As for yamnaya, I Iooked it up to get a general idea of what their genetic origins are. It seems they themselves had lots of EEF ancestry and ancestry from the Caucasus Hunter Gatherers.

ANF is around 5-6%, Levantine about 5-6%, EHG about 45-52%, CHG related about 40-45%

According to Jones et al. (2015) and Haak et al. (2015), autosomal tests indicate that the Yamnaya people were the result of a genetic admixture between two different hunter-gatherer populations: distinctive "Eastern Hunter-Gatherers" (EHG), from Eastern Europe, with high affinity to the Mal'ta–Buret' culture or other, closely related people from Siberia[11] and a population of "Caucasus hunter-gatherers" (CHG) who probably arrived from the Caucasus[46][8] or Iran.[47]Each of those two populations contributed about half the Yamnaya DNA.[12][8] This admixture is referred to in archaeogenetics as Western Steppe Herder (WSH) ancestry.

Now for sand niggers, I never did any research about their ancestry before but I did some actual digging. I have heard you say modern sands are different than the AF but closer to Europeans instead and just believed you, but the yamnaya claim seemed hard to believe (no offence).

I started with the best place to look would be the modern Anatolia, which is Turkey. It seems they and many other Western Asian nations have similar genetics to modern southern european populations. So the comparison seems pointless. Many Turks get mad if you point out they are Greeks who become culturally Turkified.
Turkish genomic variation, along with several other Western Asian populations, looks most similar to genomic variation of South European populations such as Southern Italians.[93] Data from ancient DNA – covering the Paleolithic, the Neolithic, and the Bronze Age periods – showed that Western Asian genomes, including Turkish ones, have been greatly influenced by early agricultural populations in the area; later population movements, such as those of Turkic speakers, also contributed.[93]

I found a bigger analysis that directly includes steppe ancestry and compares it with the precursors of modern middle eastern populations and many modern sand nigger groups themselves. It seems modern sand nigger populations are a mix of Anatolian Neolithic Farmers, Natufians and Zagors Farmers.

IMG 9265

Based on this, it seems that the assertion that Anatolian Neolithic Farmers were closer to steppe than modern sands doesn’t add up. But it also shows that modern sands actually have Anatolian Farmer DNA as well still, so the claim Anatolian Neolithic Farmer were so different than modern populations also doesn’t seem to be the case.

Last edited:
EEF has some mixture of WHG populations I believe, so that probably explains the cases of light eyes. But they were definitely light skinned, no doubt about that (unlike the WHG). Although probably not as light as many northern Europeans
Yeah I agree, climate can ofc influence this
. Never denied what you claimed there.

As for yamnaya, I Iooked it up to get a general idea of what their genetic origins are. It seems they themselves had lots of EEF ancestry and ancestry from the Caucasus Hunter Gatherers.
Correct, which is probably why I said they’re closer to ANF
ANF is around 5-6%, Levantine about 5-6%, EHG about 45-52%, CHG related about 40-45%

Now for sand niggers, I never did any research about their ancestry before but I did some actual digging. I have heard you say modern sands are different than the AF but closer to Europeans instead and just believed you, but the yamnaya claim seemed hard to believe (no offence).
Nothing wrong, I think the point I was making is that ANF/EEF is found in significant portions in all European groups & is a main genetic component for Euros.
I started with the best place to look would be the modern Anatolia, which is Turkey. It seems they and many other Western Asian nations have similar genetics to modern southern european populations. So the comparison seems pointless.
Nah, incorrect

South Europeans are closer to other Europeans & are mostly ANF/EEF with some Steppe & HG:

IMG 8685

They only have smaller amounts of MENA genetics.

Same here:

View: https://imgur.com/buAH86V

More in common with other Euros, just with some MENA input

Many Turks get mad if you point out they are Greeks who become culturally Turkified.
Only ones on the West Coast, the rest are Armenians & other local populations

I found a bigger analysis that directly includes steppe ancestry and compares it with the precursors of modern middle eastern populations and many modern sand nigger groups themselves. It seems modern sand nigger populations are a mix of Anatolian Neolithic Farmers, Natufians and Zagors Farmers.

View attachment 1209581
This also proves what I stated above, they have various other genetic components found in smaller amounts in Europe
Based on this, it seems that the assertion that Anatolian Neolithic Farmers were closer to steppe than modern sands doesn’t add up.
Well, modern Europeans are a mix of those three groups & cluster closely. You also stated that Steppe/Yamnaya had some EEF in it
But it also shows that modern sands actually have Anatolian Farmer DNA as well still, so the claim Anatolian Neolithic Farmer were so different than modern populations also doesn’t seem to be the case.
Like I said, they’re heavily diluted with other genes as well. Which is proven by the genetic data I shared.

Summing it up: ANF is common in Europeans, who all share it in good amounts with other ancestral groups, whereas Sands have less of it mixed in with other different groups found in lower amounts in Europe.

@Chudpreet

Only reason Asian women are statistically considered similar in attractiveness to white women is because men go for what they think they can get, not what they really want. Asian women are ok, but not even close to the attractiveness of white women

Only reason Asian women are statistically considered similar in attractiveness to white women is because men go for what they think they can get, not what they really want. Asian women are ok, but not even close to the attractiveness of white women
No, I disagree. It's because Asian women are more feminine and skinnier.

No, I disagree. It's because Asian women are more feminine and skinnier.
Really? Always interesting to hear other perspectives on this stuff. For me personally, white women just have more attractive faces on average than Asians. I also like slightly chubby thick girls, and most Asians are too skinny for my liking. I’d still 100% date an Asian woman if given the chance though

Sure, JBW (Just Be Woman) is tutorial mode but JBWW (Just Be White Woman) is sandbox mode with cheatcodes. Only one race of women have it relatively bad, and that is black women, and even they have it better than most men when it comes to dating.

No woman struggles to meet guys because of her race. Women are lonely because they choose to be alone. But Asian men and Indian men genuinely struggle because of their race.

Yeah I agree, climate can ofc influence this

Correct, which is probably why I said they’re closer to ANF

Nothing wrong, I think the point I was making is that ANF/EEF is found in significant portions in all European groups & is a main genetic component for Euros.

Nah, incorrect

South Europeans are closer to other Europeans & are mostly ANF/EEF with some Steppe & HG:

View attachment 1209610
Yes, it seems based on this Greeks and Turks are not the exact same as the meme showed lol. But the point is that Greeks stretched out into sand nigger land in ancient times including Asia Minor. From North Greek, South Greek, to Turkey there is a slow transition so there is much overlap.

As for Southern Europeans being closer to Northern Europeans, it’s true that Turkey has small other portions of other populations in it that are not in Southern or Northern Europe. The biggest difference being the Northeastern group, which is probably from the Turkic mongols themselves (although north greece has a little it seems), rather than a distinct sand nigger genetic cluster.

But if we compare it to places like Britain or Germany, it becomes more evident the Greeks have many mixtures similar to the Turks as compared to the Northern Europeans then. The part that surprised me the most is the the Greeks have no WHG surprisingly (at least according to this chart).

Idk what to get from this. It’s just comparing European groups.
https://imgur.com/buAH86V
More in common with other Euros, just with some MENA input

Only ones on the West Coast, the rest are Armenians & other local populations
I think the Armenians are around 70% CHG, which are half of the mixture in the yamnaya.

This also proves what I stated above, they have various other genetic components found in smaller amounts in Europe

Well, modern Europeans are a mix of those three groups & cluster closely. You also stated that Steppe/Yamnaya had some EEF in it
I might have miswrote it, my bad. I meant EHG rather than EEF. Eastern Hunter Gatherers, who are mostly ANE originating from Siberia I think, mixed with some WHG. It’s why people in Scandinavia had light skin, light eyes, and light hair before any ANF came into Europe and were the OG whites if you think about (might have looked different without the ANF though).

Like I said, they’re heavily diluted with other genes as well. Which is proven by the genetic data I shared.

Summing it up: ANF is common in Europeans, who all share it in good amounts with other ancestral groups, whereas Sands have less of it mixed in with other different groups found in lower amounts in Europe.

@Chudpreet
Yes, many modern sands have the Nutafarian and some other Ganj thing I never heard of before (unless you know what that is). No modern population exists that hasn’t mixed from some ancient population in most of the world. But the point is that it slowly happens as a transition geographically and there is no sudden distinct breaks that occur in these populations. Which is why I always saw race as a spectrum coinciding with geographic distance rather than some blocky rigid category. To me it seems a little bit ridiculous to group Turks together with someone from Oman and Greeks with Britain, when it’s obvious that Turks are much closer to the Greeks because they are geographically closer. At least that’s how I see it.

Yes, it seems based on this Greeks and Turks are not the exact same as the meme showed lol. But the point is that Greeks stretched out into sand nigger land in ancient times including Asia Minor. From North Greek, South Greek, to Turkey there is a slow transition so there is much overlap.
Yeah many Turks & Levantines have Greek in them due to Greek colonization.
As for Southern Europeans being closer to Northern Europeans, it’s true that Turkey has small other portions of other populations in it that are not in Southern or Northern Europe. The biggest difference being the Northeastern group, which is probably from the Turkic mongols themselves (although north greece has a little it seems), rather than a distinct sand nigger genetic cluster.
pca-west-eurasia.jpg

This is telling.

Turks are a diverse bunch, some have overlaps with Europeans, and some are more distinct it seems.

Greeks are somewhat similar, but are more European(closer to Balkans) according to this PCA: From what I understand, mainland Greeks are the ones closest to other Europeans, whereas island Greeks stretch out & form an "intermediary" with MENA.

Western Anatolians probably are the ones who cluster more with Europe here.
But if we compare it to places like Britain or Germany, it becomes more evident the Greeks have many mixtures similar to the Turks as compared to the Northern Europeans then.
Greeks do have an overlap with some MENA genes, but as I said ANF+Steppe in high amounts is what mainly determines European for me.

Though Greeks are by far the darkest in Europe & ofc, due to history & geography serve as somewhat of a "bridge" with the rest of West Eurasia.

As stated above also, Turks seem to be a very diverse bunch, and the ones closest to Greeks genetically likely were the ones in the West who were first to become Turkish culturally & Islamic.
The part that surprised me the most is the the Greeks have no WHG surprisingly (at least according to this chart).
They are very rich in ANF though, and also have a decent amount of Steppe as well. According to that chart, they are essentially the most mixed Europeans, but still seem to have more in common given ANF/EEF & Steppe in high amounts are very defining factors for Europeans.

Sardinians who are mostly ANF also have a good amount of WHG, around 15%

The Levant & Turkey don't have any either, neither does the Caucus: Though it does seem that all other Europeans have it within them.

Those other places(Levant, Turkey, and Caucuses)all have lower ANF/EEF compared to South France, Iberia, etc.
Idk what to get from this. It’s just comparing European groups.
It shows that all Europeans: Med, Nordic, and Slavic have similar genetic origins & are similar on a genetic level.

Some do have some overlaps with other groups, but are still majority European(ANF, WHG or EHG, and Steppe).

View: https://imgur.com/buAH86V

I think the Armenians are around 70% CHG, which are half of the mixture in the yamnaya.

The rest of them likely is Natufian & some IN; possibly some small amounts of Steppe & EEF/ANF
Yes, many modern sands have the Nutafarian and some other Ganj thing I never heard of before (unless you know what that is). No modern population exists that hasn’t mixed from some ancient population in most of the world. But the point is that it slowly happens as a transition geographically and there is no sudden distinct breaks that occur in these populations. Which is why I always saw race as a spectrum coinciding with geographic distance rather than some blocky rigid category. To me it seems a little bit ridiculous to group Turks together with someone from Oman and Greeks with Britain, when it’s obvious that Turks are much closer to the Greeks because they are geographically closer. At least that’s how I see it.
Race is a lot more than just "skin tone" imo, it has a lot to do with genotype & facial morphology as well.

According to the data, Turks have a substantial amount of DNA not found in Europe or at much higher amounts.

Really? Always interesting to hear other perspectives on this stuff. For me personally, white women just have more attractive faces on average than Asians. I also like slightly chubby thick girls, and most Asians are too skinny for my liking. I’d still 100% date an Asian woman if given the chance though
To each his own

youtube videos from the slums of mumbai

Yeah many Turks & Levantines have Greek in them due to Greek colonization.
It’s not just colonization, I think ancient Greeks were originally just more widespread. Homer predates every Greek philosopher and was from the modern Turkish region of Ionia.
IMG 9268

pca-west-eurasia.jpg

This is telling.

Turks are a diverse bunch, some have overlaps with Europeans, and some are more distinct it seems.

Greeks are somewhat similar, but are more European(closer to Balkans) according to this PCA: From what I understand, mainland Greeks are the ones closest to other Europeans, whereas island Greeks stretch out & form an "intermediary" with MENA.

Western Anatolians probably are the ones who cluster more with Europe here.
Found a more comprehensive version with more groups. Although idk how Dravidians can possibly be closer to Northern Europeans than North Africans are.
IMG 9266

I’ve read the Greeks on the mainland have had slavic mixture (maybe that’s why slavs larp as Macedonians to this day jfl) but I don’t know the history of the ones on the Aegean islands. Do you know anything about that? Seems they singled out that part in its own category here.

Greeks do have an overlap with some MENA genes, but as I said ANF+Steppe in high amounts is what mainly determines European for me.
I mean, the Sami people have been in Europe for tens of thousands of years and I would consider them European because that’s more of a strictly geographic ancestry concept. What do you think about them being racially white?
IMG 9267

Many look like hapas facially somewhat, but with more light features.

Though Greeks are by far the darkest in Europe & ofc, due to history & geography serve as somewhat of a "bridge" with the rest of West Eurasia.
Well they are the most south, so we would expect them to have darker skin for survival reasons.

As stated above also, Turks seem to be a very diverse bunch, and the ones closest to Greeks genetically likely were the ones in the West who were first to become Turkish culturally & Islamic.

They are very rich in ANF though, and also have a decent amount of Steppe as well. According to that chart, they are essentially the most mixed Europeans, but still seem to have more in common given ANF/EEF & Steppe in high amounts are very defining factors for Europeans.

Sardinians who are mostly ANF also have a good amount of WHG, around 15%
I know blue eyes come from WHG, but they are contributing pretty low genetically compared to the ANF and Yamnaya. I’m surprised blue eyes are as common as they are because of this. Maybe it was due to sexual or natural selection why that trait is specifically so much more common still.

The Levant & Turkey don't have any either, neither does the Caucus: Though it does seem that all other Europeans have it within them.
Those other places(Levant, Turkey, and Caucuses)all have lower ANF/EEF compared to South France, Iberia, etc.

It shows that all Europeans: Med, Nordic, and Slavic have similar genetic origins & are similar on a genetic level.

Some do have some overlaps with other groups, but are still majority European(ANF, WHG or EHG, and Steppe).
Doesn’t seem like the Greeks, Balkans, some Scandinavian places have WHG. But since they do have EHG which I heard had some WHG, I don’t know how they were able to separate that out. But regardless, the Southern Greeks don’t seem to have either. If we include that as the defining characteristic of whites, it seems to be the most consistent with your definition (if we exclude southern Greeks).

The rest of them likely is Natufian & some IN; possibly some small amounts of Steppe & EEF/ANF
Some of them have a lot of ANF, but you are right about Natifian being defining in it’s difference between the middle east and europe from the sand side (if you exclude Turkey) just like the WHG probably are from the euro side (if you exclude Greece).

Race is a lot more than just "skin tone" imo, it has a lot to do with genotype & facial morphology as well.
Yes, but I consider those two things a little bit different. If it’s facial morphology, then it’s about the individual on an individual level and something that be discerned by appearance alone. For example, a white passing Turk or Syrian would mog a sand nigger passing Frenchman or Spaniard.

For genetics, race exists on a spectrum. One person can define whites one way and label them that, but another person can slice things up a different way and label it something else. For example, in Canada Italians are not considered white.

According to the data, Turks have a substantial amount of DNA not found in Europe or at much higher amounts.
more than just mongol dna? From the more comprehensive data I shared, they straight up threw them somewhere in between rice and euros jfl.

Attachments

• IMG_9269.png
    IMG_9269.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back