Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about Femdom ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What do you think about Femdom I would express my opinion but I’m not tryna get another warning I’m already at 50%

Honestly

Its an interest of mine call me cucked i do not care

@shii410 GTFIH :horror:

Its created by the goyims to make men as weak as women to push progressive agenda
it should be eradicated from all minds of this world
all of its supporters deserve torture due to being brainwashed by globohomo

It's not something I'm interested in but people have all kinds of weird fetishes, so whatever

I know everything about you :feelsaww:

Joseph Dickinson!
My name is actually ligma Johnson.

I actually had a friend named Joseph Dickinson before jfl

What do you think about Femdom I would express my opinion but I’m not tryna get another warning I’m already at 50%
a fetish that is very exploitative of men, especially when the money factor is at play

Light femdom is not that bad. I'm not getting pegged tho ngl.

There is a channel on Clips4Sale called "Ballbustin' & Foot Lovin'", I have seen numerous videos where cucked men allow women to literally stomp and trample their balls VERY STRONGLY and VERY RAPIDLY that most normal men would have even fainted from the pain. In many other videos on the same channel, a cucked faggot will lie prone on one of these BDSM tables that have a hole in it so that his balls are hanging from this hole. Then, a foid wearing boxing gloves will use his balls as a speed bag (you know this small punch bag thing that boxers use for training) ,and they will keep punching his balls so strongly and so rapidly that they will become extremely bruised and their color turns deep blue. In other videos, the foids will kick the cuck's balls many times ,also very rapidly and very strongly.

I don't even know how could anyone get off on that. Seeing another man's balls get destroyed should have completely the opposite effect lol

Femdom too cucked, I don’t understand how you can find the foid taking the dominant and more masculine role attractive. You are basically like her slave in these fucking videos it’s GIGA cucked.