Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about Elliot Rodger's will to betabux?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Elliot seemed to have no problem with the idea of betabuxing. He wanted to become rich in order to get a foid.

That's not very blackpilled, but of course ER's actions warrant total respect for him despite his flaws. :feelsYall:

What do you think of his idea? Ofc spending that much on lottery tickets was a turbocope, but I mean, about the idea of moneymaxxxing to get a foid. I think if he did that his gf would've been fucking chad on the side, and he'd never get the love he wanted bc she'd be in it for the money, and would end up even more depressed tbh.

He wasn't blackpilled at all, and despite the worship of him here, he'd definitely despise incels. He killed more men than woman as well. :feelsseriously:

I have known some betabuxxers, some of them keep their kids in their Homeland rather than West, and seem happy. tho not worth it imo

Moneymaxxing is an idea that every father tells a son when he is at least partially aware of womens' nature. Furthermore, wealthmaxxing doesn't mean betabuxxing, you can just use it to flex to a certain degree and then women will come to you in order to receive your favours later, but whether you pay them or not tells you whether you are a non-cuck in the end.

He wasn't blackpilled at all, and despite the worship of him here, he'd definitely despise incels. He killed more men than woman as well. :feelsseriously:
Watch Incel TV's video on him. He said on puahate that he considered himself an incel.
Moneymaxxing is an idea that every father tells a son when he is at least partially aware of womens' nature. Furthermore, wealthmaxxing doesn't mean betabuxxing, you can just use it to flex to a certain degree and then women will come to you in order to receive your favours later, but whether you pay them or not tells you whether you are a non-cuck in the end.
high IQ