What do you think about drugs?

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
Best cope, but you need to be NT to find dealers sadly

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
They are great. Keep you somewhat sane and away from the rope at least.

gnomen1

Officer
-
Taking "drugs" is just another form of self destructive behavior.

Some destroy themselves with fast food, others heroin. Not much difference imo.

Justdone

Incel whirlwind.
-
I don't use anything, i dont recommend it tbh
Most drugs taste bad. I spend money on other things. Drugs are for the “open minded folk who are libertards :forcedsmile:” or the normines ,and helpful for those who go through disabilities.

Last edited:

SchrodingersDick

Life = Teen Love
-
At this point, Being a drug addict is the best case scenario for my life.. just having enough money to buy drugs and spend eternity overdosing in dopamine. I’ve pretty much been starved of all dopamine for like a decade now. These days the only happy part of my day is eating.. I wait till I’m with extremely hungry and eat a giant meal.. that way I get maximum dopamine from it. Then I rot for a few hours till it’s time to eat again.. I wish I could just do heroin all day without dying.. that would be so nice. I’m 25, bald, broken dick, and have no good memories. My youth and prime were spent sad and alone.. drugs sound pretty fucking good tbh

starystulejarz

Major
-
Magic Mushrooms are great, too bad i'm broke so i can't grow/buy more. I'd like to try MDMA and LSD
At this point, Being a drug addict is the best case scenario for my life.. just having enough money to buy drugs and spend eternity overdosing in dopamine. I’ve pretty much been starved of all dopamine for like a decade now. These days the only happy part of my day is eating.. I wait till I’m with extremely hungry and eat a giant meal.. that way I get maximum dopamine from it. Then I rot for a few hours till it’s time to eat again.. I wish I could just do heroin all day without dying.. that would be so nice. I’m 25, bald, broken dick, and have no good memories. My youth and prime were spent sad and alone.. drugs sound pretty fucking good tbh
sounds like every day of my life

gnomen1

Officer
-
I have the same coping strategy. When I go without food for a long time, even basic food like a carrot taste amazing.

Maybe those who do drugs have destroyed the natural reward systems in the brain by overstimulating dopamine production. I mean, when hyper-palatable processed foods creates the baseline threshold for happiness in a human, maybe that is why so many people escalate to pills to feel normal.

IsolationHurts

HS Teachercel
-
Not only the best cope, but also make the rest of the copes better. They also make life spam shorter. There are no serious disadvantages. I smoke weed as often as i can.

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
It depends on your situation. If you’re a truecel, then you can slowly kill yourself with drugs, since there’s nothing good in the real world for you. So, it’s better to destroy your brain in every way possible.

If you’re a larping normie, you have to use drugs only if they are trendy and if also normies are using them. You have to follow the trend and do what normies do. Only smoke weed with cool NT friends, only if there’s a foid in the group that can see you smoking weed or snoring cocaine.

If NT normies, instead of smoking feels “cool” vaping, you have to do the same things they are doing. It’s absolutely important to do these things in public, to increase your perceived social status.

If you can, you should consider becoming a drug dealer.

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Not a fan.

I don't need alcohol or drugs to lower my inhibition. I lowered my inhibition naturally by pushing myself out of my comfort zone and approaching girls in increasingly difficult situations - not relying on some overhyped liquid or pills as a crutch.

Not for me.

Ritalincel

-
Not a fan.

I don't need alcohol or drugs to lower my inhibition. I lowered my inhibition naturally by pushing myself out of my comfort zone and approaching girls in increasingly difficult situations - not relying on some overhyped liquid or pills as a crutch.

Not for me.
t. nt

BlackPilledKira

Coping currycel rotting in chadstralia
-
Smoked weed HARD for 2 years and ended up with anxiety issues that i still suffer to this day. My depression also got much worse, i remember one time i was high as fuck and was staring into my bathroom mirror which caused me to go into a full blown panic attack at the realisation that i'm a disgusting subhuman creature that will live a life of solitude and suffering.

Haven't smoked in a year now and still have chronic depression and anxiety.

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
i like them. lsd takes me on adventures, alcohol numbs/feels nice, and heroin is gigacomfy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)